Arrangements

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

An ominous feeling had made its home in the pit of my stomach from the moment I woke up and had yet to budge from its new found home when my 'darling' brother woke me. "(f/n), you really must be getting up now" my brother sighs opening my curtains. "Bassy get lost" I groan launching a pillow at him, even though it's not like it would it actually hit him. "You must get up, we are expecting guests later on this evening" I could literally hear the smirk in his voice as he begun tugging on my blanket.

-Hours later-

"Lady (f/n), I apologise for what you will be put through" The usually monotone Earl spoke with what appears to be sympathy. "W-what have you done young master?" I hesitantly ask as we make our way to the ballroom. "I'm afraid I lost a bet with Sebastian" he huffs, fastening his pace. "You realize he is a demon young master. He's either going to win fair or he will cheat" I chuckle. "You won't be laughing for long lady (f/n)" The young boy chuckles taking my arm in his.

The two door were pulled back to reveal the ballroom packed with beautiful woman dressed in the finest of gowns and men with their hair neatly groomed. "I wasn't informed you were holding a ball young master" I quietly state slowing my pace to stand slightly behind his shorter form. "Sebastian arranged it. It is a ball to find you a suitor" Ciel sighs throwing me a small pitying glance. "Wha-what" I murmur halting mid step. "I was and still am against it but I swore by the Phantomhive name that if he won he got to have what he wanted"

Ciel was quick to leave me after that. I spent the night being past from one sickeningly fake smile to the next like some sort of exotic animal on display, each person hoping to catch a glance of what the Phantomhive's had to offer. While the current male rambled on about his new estate I made a quick escape to outside wall of the ballroom hoping to hide myself away among the shadows. Stupid Sebastian and his stupid bets.

 "MY, my whats a beauty like you doing hiding yourself away hmm?" an oddly familiar voice muses beside me. Grell? Spinning on my heel I release a small sigh accompanied by a frown as I catch sight of the man. Long brown hair and a circular pair of glasses, dressed in what appeared to be butler attire. "That's a little offensive" he whines. "I'm sorryIi just. I thought you were someone else" I awkwardly chuckle flashing him a brief forced smile. "How about you make it up to me with a dance hmm" he grins holding out a hand. "I'd be delighted to" What's the worst that could happen?