My sister

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

"I assume that means you know of dear bassy's occupation" he hums playing with a lock of my hair. "Of course, although the bastard refuses to make a contract with me" I huff. I had officially given up on trying to push Grell off me and I guess I'm safe since he's in love with my brother, but why does it hurt. I mean I'm only stating an obvious fact.

"Have you finally been ensnared by my beauty" Grell muses cutting through my thoughts. "Grell you idiot I was thinking" I fume attempting to mask my blush as rage instead. "But your face is coated in such a pretty red" he sighs trailing a cold gloved finger down my cheek while the other rests on my bare thigh. "Hmmm you do look rather beautiful draped over my bed" he smirks moving his finger to my chin. "Yes, red suits you well" he chuckles before his weight is suddenly removed.

"You should no better than to steal something that isn't yours"  A harsh voice snarls. "Brother?" I gasp quickly pulling myself to sit up. "You seem to attract trouble" Sebastian mutters in response. Releasing a sigh of relief he pulls off his tailcoat and drapes it over my shoulders.

"He broke the window" I state as my brother lifts me into his arms. "Trust me I know" he sighs turning to face a rather annoyed looking Grell. "What's with that expression Grell? You honestly didn't think I would let someone steal my beloved little sister did you" he smirks yet his voice was dripping in malice. 

"You always ruin everything! I don't want you anymore bassy accept it and give me back (f/n)" he pouts. "She is going to marry a human and that is final" my brother seethes before swiftly leaving.

"Lady (f/n) your alright, yes you are!" someone shrieks before I'm suddenly tackled. "You tripped over the rug again didn't you Mey-rin" i sigh looking up at the clumsy maid. "Where are your clothes" Another voice rings out. Bard stood at the foot of the staircase covering  finny's eyes. "Shouldn't you be covering your eyes too" Sebastian darkly states from behind bard causing him to swiftly shut his eyes. "Come then (f/n) lets go get you changed" 

"Sebastian you dirty dog she's a lady" Bard suddenly yells opening his eyes. "I'm very aware, after all she is my dear younger sister" He grins before dragging me off leaving the servants in shock of this new information. "I thought for sure we had told them before, guess not"