Follow the plan

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

I continued to sit happily drinking the tea lady Elizabeth had poured slowly counting down the seconds till the red haired male saved me. "You look quite happy, miss (f/n), yes you do" Mey-rin grins. "Oh really, well lady Elizabeth throws the best tea parties" I blatantly lie flash a small grin.

"Do it again!" Lady Elizabeth squeals. "Do what again?" I question tilting my head. "Smile! (F/n), please!" the little lady pleads with her hands tightly clasped together. "I'm afraid one can't smile truly on request" I muse placing down my cup just as Grell kicked open the door. Hm for a perverted idiot he certainly likes to make an entrance. "w-who the hell are you?" Bard mutters swiftly standing from his seat. "Just the lady of your dreams" the red head winks before striding his way over to me. "But alas I'm here for someone else tonight" he muses wrapping an arm around my waist to firmly anchor my wrists to my side. My body involuntarily jerks backwards into his body as his other hand faintly grazes my skin as he traces his fingers up my neck before grasping it lightly. What is this idiot doing? I said kidnap me not put on a bloody show.

"I'm afraid I'm on a tight schedule, so if you will excuse us" he chuckles backing toward the window with my body firmly tucked against his. DON'T YOU BLOODY DARE! "You can't take miss (F/n)" Mey-rin panics quickly grasping hold of the situation. Finny and Bard are quick to shield Lady Elizabeth while Mey-rin held a rather disturbing glint in her eyes.

"Things seem to be getting a bit to tense" he softly mutters removing the hand from my throat as he spins me around to face him. "(f/n) don't cut my hair for this" he whispers throwing me a wink before throwing his fist back. A defining crack rings through out the room followed by a series of smaller ones before the sound of shattering glass reaches my ears. I'm going to kill that Crimson Baka! Grell suddenly pulls me tightly against his taller frame as he hunched over mine as a shower of glass fell around us like rain. Lifting his head to he reveals a large smirk before throwing me over his shoulder. "PUT ME THE HELL DOWN" I suddenly shriek. "Now if you will excuse us" He chuckles stepping back out the second story window.