Eye of the Beholder

"To think I've been jealous of myself this whole time" she sighs, flopping down besides me. "To think" I chuckle, sliding my fingers down her arm to link our fingers. "Seems that all we managed to do was drive ourselves mad over imaginary crushes" I snicker, turning my head. Her eyebrows had knitted together as she stared at our entwined hands. "To think if one of us had just said something" she pouts, lifting our hands to her mouth. "To think" I blissfully hum.

"How long?" She finally speaks up. "How long have you been bewitched by me?" She winks, rolling onto her side. "The night of our 'date'" I mumble making finger quotations when i said date. "Ah the night sat on ole Ben" She smirks rubbing circles on my hip. "Believe it or not Sebastian was the one to enlighten me on my own feelings" I snort. "You miss him don't you" Grell states more than asks. "He is my brother. I wont stop loving him but I need time to clear my head and sort my emotions before I meet him again. Besides I've been given some information about the whereabouts of the demon who killed my father" I hum, removing myself from her grasp to slip on my robe.

"Who is this demon you're hunting anyway?" Grell mutters, reluctantly moving from the bed. "Beelzebub one of the prince's of hell" i calmly state heading to the kitchen.

"She forgets to mention an important detail" a voice I've missed hums as we enter my tiny kitchen. "Bassy and the brat. Come to crash our sleepover have you" Grell pouts wrapping her arms around my waist. "We've come to help" Ciel firmly states. "What was the important detail" Grell mumbles, slitting her gaze on them.

"He's our half-brother" Sebastian happily smiles.