Girls day out

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

"(f/n)!" a sudden masculine voice squealed. "Grell, it's too early go away" I whine throwing a pillow in his assumed direction. "Come on (f/n)! You said we could go out today!" He hollers as the bed behind me suddenly dips. "I've already picked out our dresses! Please!" he begs as my body is suddenly jolted. "F-fine I'll get u-up just s-stop jumping" I groan. Waiting for him to jump again I quickly kick his shin while he was mid air, resulting in grell face planting into the bed.

-Timeskip-

Despite the fact I have decided to see Grell as he want's to be seen I didn't hesitate to kick the red head out to get change into the royal purple fabric he had thrown on the bed. The dress had a built in corset which snugly hugged my figure as I refused to tie it suffocatingly tight. The fabric as smooth to the touch as it looked, comfortably hugged my figure till it reached my hips, at which point it flared out. "He has surprisingly good taste" I faintly chuckle running my fingertips over the material. "(F/n)! Are you ready yet?" Grell yells from somewhere downstairs. "Just a minute.

Quickly applying a very light amount of makeup I glance up at my appearance only to tense. I mean yes it was rare for me to put this much effort into my appearance but that had nothing to do with my reaction. A faint yet noticeable rouge tint across my cheeks. "The heck?" I mumble poking my face. Maybe I'm just nervous about going out into public? Yea that must be it, that would also explain the weird feeling in my stomach. Brushing my curiosity aside I quickly head downstairs.

"I'm not really a fan of purple but you certainly make it work (f/n)-chan" the redhead giggles upon my arrival. "T-thank you Grell and same to you with your usual red" I mutter out feeling my cheeks rise in temperature. Grell wore a dress similar to my own yet instead of his dress flaring at the knee it instead split down the side to reveal his stocking coated leg at crimson heel shoes to match his dress. "We better get going then, I made reservations under the young Earl's name" I chuckle thinking of the 'wee' bill he would receive.

Sorry, Phantomhive you pressed my hand.