Devilish Surprise

Your Pov

"Are you ready, your highness?" I call, as I make my way down the staircase. "You look good" He nods, ignoring my previous question.Claude had curled my hair to leave a slight wave only pinning back the front half of my hair, to leave the rest to shape around my face and drape along my skin  "Come" He orders, heading out to the carriage. "Remember" Claude, quietly mutters beside me as we follow after the little highness. "Of course" I smirk.

"Seems the little Phantomhive invited a lot of people" I muse watching people mill around the ball room, spilling into other areas of the manor. "We won't find him like this" Alois huffs, stomping his foot rather childishly. "Might I suggest that we cause a scene, Your highness" I smirk, bringing a gloved hand to my lips. "I happen to be one hell of a dancer" I muse, my eyes glowing slightly. "That damn Phantomhive does seem to be drawn towards fuss" He hums holding his chin. "Claude, I order you and (f/n)" to draw out Ciel" He chuckles. "Besides, I want to see how well you dance" He smirks towards me. "Lets see if you walk as well as you talk.

"I'm assuming you know the waltz" I hum, following Claude to the dance floor. "Naturally" He bows, as I curtsy in response. I take his offered hand with a smirk, before molding it into soft smile. "Shall we?" I hum.

In no time at all we had draw a crowd. We glided against the floor effortlessly, the occasional spin or dip being thrown in to keep the crowd awestruck. "Seems the bait has been taken" Claude whispers, pulling my body closer to his. Chest to chest as he dips me. "Seems your brother is beside him" He gestures with his eyes. Sure enough, there stood my darling brother beside his master like the ever faithful dog. yet his face held an expression that felt alien on his face. Pulling me upright, we bow before the crowd before joining his highness. "You're quite the dancer" Alois hums, offering me his arm. "It seems I walk as well as I talk" I muse, linking my arm through his. 

"Trancy" A blunt voice cut in. "Oh Ciel" Alois grins, turning us around to face our newly arrived company. "Sister" Sebastian butted in. "You seem to have mistaken me for someone else" I muse, my eyes flashing fushia for a split second, yet long enough for him to catch it. "What have you done to my sister!" He suddenly seethes, lunging forward only to be stopped by Ciel sticking his cane out in front of him. "There is too many eyes. Let us take this outside" Little Phantomhive states. "Let us" I smirk.