Bitter Sweet

Your Pov

"Well I certainly didn't anticipate this" I chuckle folding my fan up. "Were you worried about me, Mummy dearest" I snicker, as she strode over to stand before me. "My human daughter went missing. Naturally I would come to search for you" She shrugs. "But this transformation, I do wish I had changed you myself" She pouts, squishing my face. "If you came sooner?" I chuckle, slapping her hand away. "You wanted nothing to do with me" I seethe. A bubbling feeling building in the pit of my stomach. Wait.... My eyes grew larger as I whipped my head to Claude in rage. "YOU BASTARD YOU LIED TO ME" I roared, the bubbling feeling building  to the point where it over flowed.

"I took your pain away" He merely states, adjusting his glasses. "I never said you'd lose the ability to experience emotion"

"From a plaything to a mere pawn" I bitterly chuckle, opening my fan. "You never asked" Claude drones, grabbing my wrist. "I should've known better" I seethe, thrusting my fan toward his face, only managing to cut his face with the metal framing. "Why don't you come with mother" my mother butts in. 

"The spider lied to you, the raven ignored your wishes. Let mother care for you" She hums, ripping me from Claude's hold. "Did you not abandon her, mother" Sebastian cuts in, his fushia eyes piercing mothers skin with a glare.

"It seems to me like you've all been mistreating dear (f/n)" A familiar voice hums from above us. "Darling (f/n), I think you'd prefer to come with me" A red head winks, perched on a tree branch above us. "Your the reason, she became a demon" Claude butts in, glaring at the reaper. 

"Who said I needed any of you" I bluntly state. "All this has taught me, is that the only one I can trust is myself" I muse, licking Claude's blood from my fan. "You're all liars preying on the weak. Alois, Ciel, I pity you boys. You might think you've won when you get your revenge but you lost the moment you struck a deal with these vultures"

"Young masters, you may visit me if you wish. But leave your dogs at home" I muse watching my brother tense at the comment. "As for you reaper" I continue turning to the red head. "You never really did me any wrong" I mumble, my tone softening. "I welcome any visits from you Grell"