Fushia

Your Pov

"(F/N), you've changed" the little phantomhive states, eyes studying my face. "What a keen observation" I hum, hugging Claude's arm. "You filth!" Brother seethes taking a step forward. "I would stay where you are if i was you" Claude calmly states, pulling me to stand before him. "Miss (f/n) would have to step in" He smirks. I feel an arm wrap around my waist. "Anything for you, dear Claude" I chuckle, producing a fan. "you only have yourself to blame. You left her defenseless and in such a state"Claude drones, placing a gloved hand to the side of my face. "Don't worry. I have made her the perfect being though" Claude briefly smirks, grabbing my chin with the same gloved hand. "His highness has taken quite a liking to her too"

"It's true. She's not useless. She's quite pretty too, don't you think" My master smirks. "Now, now your highness, I'm merely a servant, you flatter me" I muse, stepping away from Claude and lifting my fan to cover my lower face. "Brother" I hum, coming to stand before the raven haired demon. "They are my family now. You left me alone for years. You refused to aid me in my revenge. I'd say we all saw my betrayal coming" I giggle, flashing my eyes. "On the contrary, I didn't see this coming. I didn't expect another to interfere. That was my mistake" He sighs, swiftly grabbing my wrist. "For you to be so easily manipulated, is the biggest surprise. What happened to my cunning, stubborn little sister"

"She died" I shrug, pulling my hand from his grip. "Human's are fragile. Both physically, mentally and most importantly emotionally" I hum, flicking my gaze to the young phantomhive. "So fueled by emotions and desires, If denied they seem to just wither away. They make hasty decisions based on how they feel in that moment and if it ends badly its blamed on the emotion so they won't have to deal with the consequences"

"Nicely said my dear" A sickeningly sweet voice laughs. A woman appeared from behind a tree. A black dress clinging to her body, her (h/c) hair half pinned up, the lose strands brushing the sides of her crimson lips. "I must say, I didn't expect you would become a demon" The woman smirks, Her fushia eyes looking me over. 

"I must say it suits you, daughter"