Roomie

Three months later - your Pov

"When I said you were welcome anytime. I didn't mean you could practically move in" I seethe toward the red head draped over my couch. "But darling, I can't have you die of loneliness" Grell innocently bats her lashes. "Right" I muse, patting the baby corgi that lay on my lap. A great way to insure my brother kept his distance. "Besides, you wouldn't kick a beauty to the curb" She winks. "Keep pushing if you wish to test that theory" I chuckle, my eyes flashing fuisha.

"Will you be angry with Bassy forever?" Grell absentmindedly asks while flipping through a book. "In honestly Grell. I'm not angry with him. He is right. I was cunning, witty, a step ahead of everyone. Then I feel in love and spiraled downward, driven by my emotions" I hum leaning my head on Grell's shoulder. "What does it feel like? Real love?" Shes asks, placing the book on the table. "Its wonderfully terrifying" I chuckle, pulling back to face her. "Your terrified of being hurt. terrified of losing that feeling. Just their presence, their voice is enough to make you crazy. The urge be with them even if its to stand at their side as a friend. Anything just to keep them in your life, even if you must watch them love and create a life with another"

"Well that's a bit of a downer" Grell sighs, playing with my hair. "That it is"

Becoming a demon hadn't made me incapable of loving. I had fooled myself into believing it was possible. I knew from the start.

Sebastian was proof of this. Even now after I had betrayed him and runaway, I knew he still loved me, as I do him.

"Did you ever confess?" Grell hesitantly asks. "No. They seem to be attracted to everyone but me" I sigh, closing my eyes. Just enjoying this moment. "They're a fool then! Your stunning! Especially in Red" Grell exclaims, squishing my face between her hands. "That's it! You are getting that cute booty of yours into a dress and we are going to Viscount Druitt party and showing this fool what they're missing!" Grell firmly states. "Does that guy have nothing better to do than throw partys? Besides I didn't give you they're name how do you know they'll be there?" I manage to ask despite my squished face.

"They're nobles darling, someones always hosting a party. Viscount holds the best parties, EVERYONE will be there" She gushes pulling me off the couch. "Lets make you hotter than usual" shes smirks.

You idiot. How am I suppose to show you what your missing when you don't see me as more than a friend..

"Okay then. Give me a full Grell make over" I sigh going along with it.