Cute

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

"you know you would be cute if you were silent" the red head snickers poking my boob. "Who the bloody hell are you! And would you quit touching me" I shriek landing a hard slap to his face, leaving behind a beautiful red hand shaped mark. "Why are you so cruel" he fake cries. "Sebastian I swear I'm going to 'fix' you when you get home" I grumble trying to remove myself from the crazy red heads grip. "Name's Grell" he giggles fluttering his eyelashes. "Well 'Grell' do you mind removing yourself" I deadpan. "OH! I'll do that right now!" he giggles standing up and offering me a hand. "Thank you, now if you will excuse me I must get back to my duties" I politely state giving a swift bow then calmly walking out the door. Once I'd firmly shut the door I ran like a bat outta hell before Grell decided to converse with me again.

-Later that afternoon-

"How was your morning with Grell" the young master smirked. "Let's just say Sebastian will never be able to enjoy sexual pleasure when I find him" I softly grin before strolling out of his office, not without slamming the door extra hard. "Ah, sister there you are" Speak of the demon and he shall appear. "Bassy. I love you really so I'm giving you a ten-second head start" I seethe turning around to glare at my brother "One.." "I believe I must be going sister" he chuckles before taking off. "TEN!" I holler taking off after him.