Rebirth

Your Pov

It had been two days since Grell returned home and left to my own thoughts, the deal further tempted me until I came to a decision. I gathered all of my belongings before heading to the address Claude had left me.

"My little butterfly, have you decided?" a voice calls the moment I reached the gate. "I wish to become a demon. I want my revenge. I want this feeling to die" I state, staring into his glowing eyes. "Wise choice" He smirks, before thrusting his hand against my head. "It's better you aren't conscious for this part" he chuckles before the world faded away.

"She's coming to" a soft voice states, a hand matching the softness of the voice brush my head. "she will need training" a stern voice states before footsteps fade away. "I know you're awake" the soft voice states. "Your senses are keen" I state opening my eyes. A lilac haired woman sat on the bed beside me watching my movements with her one eye. "How do you feel?" she murmurs. "Empty" I whisper, the large feeling of absence sinking in. "That is to be expected" She sighs. "Another butterfly trapped in his web" she sighs. "Dress and them come downstairs, you are to meet the master" and with that i was left to myself.

A dress was draped over the bed. A dark blood, knee length dress and an apron. "They liked the colour red and yet looking at this brings no emotion. The thought of him does nothing to me. It's like a switch has been shut off" I muse, slipping the soft material on. Turning to the mirror to do my hair I freeze. My eyes were a bright fuchsia. "I wonder if brother would ever forgive me" I whisper, slipping on my gloves.

"(f/n), it is time to meet the master" Claude states, eyeing me up. "I suppose since i was the one to turn you, that makes me your father" Claude states rising his eyebrow as if awaiting a reaction. "As long as I get my revenge it is as you wish, father" I merely respond, coming to stand beside him. "Good" He states pushing the doors open. "Your highness, I would like to introduce you to somebody" Claude states flicking his hand, signalling me to follow him. "This is (f/n), my daughter" he states. I take a knee and bow with my hand cover my heart. "Is she a demon as well?" He hums. Soft thuds indicate his foot steps as he come to stand in front of me. A small hand grasps my chin as my head is suddenly yanked up. "She's pretty" he muses, dragging a finger down my cheek. "She's like a pretty doll. Yet she has that Phantomhive demon's eyes" he grits, squeezing my face. "She really must be your daughter" The young master laughs releasing my face "Not even a twitch or a squeak. Purely a dead stare. She is to be my personal maid, she goes everywhere with me and that's final" he childishly states. "Yes, your highness" I blankly state. "Off to work Claude. (f/n) lets go play" the young boy grins grasping my hand. 

He reminds me of Phantomhive. A young boy trapped by the greed of demon playing off their deepest desires.