Stockholm Syndrome

A/N: Just cause I really like this picture >.< 

(Edited - 17/7/17)

--------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

The bubbly male wasted no time grasping my hand in his own unusually soft one before tugging me to the dance floor. "I assume you know how to dance" he grins lightly resting his palm on my waist. His movements were sharp an elegant as he effortlessly moved us around the ballroom floor. "So have any of these pompous princes caught your eye?" he suddenly asks dropping his carefree smile. Seeing his expression quickly shift, I merely anxiously smile while trying to release myself from his grasp. "leaving so soon? I thought you liked me" he muses. The heat from his palm moves from my waist to my back before moving to the other side of my waist, firmly anchoring me to his chest as we dance. "no, I didn't want this" I mutter, trying only to fail at breaking his grip. 

"We could play kidnappers again" he suddenly whispers in my ear causing me to halt all my movements. Glancing up at the smirking man before me I focus on his unusually bright green eyes. "G-grell?" I quietly murmur as his smirk turns into a large grin. "It took you awhile didn't it" he snickers wrapping his other arm around my waist. "What do you say then?" he grins leaning down so his face hovered just above my own. "Grell, always causing trouble i see" a bored voice suddenly drones beside me. "Y-young master" I quietly squealed trying to remove myself from Grell's hold. "Oh quit struggling (f/n), you seem to be enjoying yourself" the little lord smirks.

"I must say, I'm disappointed in you, my lord" My brothers voice cut in before he appeared behind Ciel like a shadow.