confusion

Your Pov

It all came flooding back to me the drinks, the countless dances and the man in the black suit. "Why are you awake so early" a familiar voice groans as they moves to hug my waist. "Grell, you are aware how inappropriate this is" i calmly state despite the thunderous pace of my heartbeat. "how is in inappropriate to cuddle with my girlfriend" She muses, a smirk carved into her face as she hovers on all fours above me. "W-what?"

"You agreed last night. To fall for me. to be mine" she huskily states, her usual feminine charms sliding away. "You agreed to be all mine. To toss aside that fool and only see me" She states, her hand trailing down my face, brushing the side of my breast before anchoring her hand to my waist. "Plus no take backs" She grins. Before i could cut in, her lips were on mine. She was feverish, her lips brushing mine with urgency and hunger leaving me gasping for air. "G-grell" I manage to gasp out as she pulled back to look at me. "You have no idea how beautiful you are. How hard it has been to play the 'friend'. Yet now i have you. laid out beneath me, your face a divine red. All because of me" she groans. Her lips brush mine again, only this time teasingly, an unwilling groan slipping from my lips. "Could that fool you cling to make you feel this way" She mumbles against my neck, her free hand leaving a blazing trail as she drags it up my calf before roughly pulling my thigh put against her hip. "Could he?"

My head was swimming, all the small teasing movements adding up begging me to throw aside my common sense, to let her have her way. "Y-yes" I manage to get out only to be reward with a soft nip on my neck. "who is he. I can't have you thinking about another man while your beneath me" She coaxes, drugging me once more with her lips. Caving, I loop my arms around her neck, my hands tangling in her soft hair as she deepens the kiss. "Well" she murmurs against my lips. "No one" I breathlessly reply. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "Fine, i'll play your game" She chuckles. moving her hand from my waist she cups the back of my head, her body now flush against me. The heat from her chest, the breath from her lips, the feeling of her hips ground against mine. I could feel it all.

"Tell me" she coxes. This time it was me who kissed her. Her silken lips wasting no time deepening the kiss. "Don't make this difficult" She groans between kisses, her hand on my thigh tightening as i lightly bit her bottom lip. "Didn't you want to know if you could make me feel like you already do" I innocently state.

She froze. Pulling back to look at me. "I'm the fool?"