1

DDOT'S POV

"MAAA" I dragged out. "Stop calling my damn name just to say what I already know you are going to say." she said to me. "But I don't want to be in LA." I said to her. "Ddot we both had the choice of going with her or going with our sperm donor." My sister Desiree said to me.

"Yeah and if I knew who we were going to see then I would of picked the sperm donor." I said to her. "You don't even fuck with your dad." my mom said to me as she made a right turn. "True but why didn't you tell us who you were helping Dj before we got in LA." I said to her.

"Because I thought y'all would like it because it was a surprise but apparently only your sister doesn't care who it is." She said to me. "The only reason he doesn't want to be here anymore is because he thinks DDOSOMA is cute." Desi said as she was poking me in my face.

"I don't think that and that's not the reason why I don't want to be here." I said to them. "Then what's the reason?"my mom asked me. "Because what if we get there and they think that I'm weird because of you know me dressing like a girl instead of a boy." I said to her. "You've never cared about that before though." she said to me.

"Like I said he thinks he is cute." Desi said to me. "Bro shut up." I said to her. "Hasn't momma taught you to respect your elders." she said to me. "You are only older than me by two minutes not two years but two minutes." I said to her. "Still makes me older." she said to me.

"Momma please tell her to shut up." I said to her. "How about both of y'all shut up." she said to me. But we didn't shut up and kept saying smart stuff to each other. "Y'all about to get on my damn nerves." my mom said to us. "But she started it." I said to her.

"By saying the truth you do think he's cute." she said to me. And at this point I just stayed quiet. "But on a serious note do you really feel that way Ddot about them judging you or is it something else?" my mom asked me. "Something else." I said to her.

"Yeah Desi I agree with you he definitely thinks he's cute." my mom said as her and my sister started laughing. "Oh my gosh y'all are so aggravating." I said to them. "Aww you have a little crush." Desi said to me as she squeezed my cheeks. "Stop fucking touching me." I said to her as I moved her hand.

And all she did was start laughing. "Ddot we got to go to this." Desi said to me as she showed me her phone. And it was a flyer for an after party happening tonight after the concert. "Who's hosting it?" I asked her. "The Comb twins." she said to me. "Hell yeah we got to go you know they parties never disappoint." I said to her.

"Where y'all trying to go?" my mom asked us. "Momma you got to say yes to this the comb twins are having an after party when the concert is over with." I said to her. "Y'all can go I got plans anyways after the concert." she said to us.

"And what plans are those?" Desi asked her. "Grown people plans so mind your business now Ddot make sure Desi doesn't drink too much and then Desi make sure Ddot doesn't smoke to much weed." she said to us. And we both look at her offended.

"Momma we don't get that bad at parties." Desi said to her. "Yes y'all do I had to come and pick y'all up from the last party y'all went too because y'all were both so fucked up and couldn't drive." she said to us. "That was a one time thing." I said to her. "Make it three." she said to us.

"Let's just put the past in the past and forget about it." Desi said to her. "I guess but I'm serious don't get fucked up I don't want what happened to y'all sister to happen to y'all." she said to her. And the mood switched to a depressing one.

"Momma are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah I'm fine."she said to me as she wiped her tears and I looked at Desi. "Momma you know you can cry in front of us I mean when all found out you didn't cry well at least not in front of us."she said to her. "Y'all don't got worry about me I'm fine so let's change the subject." She said to us as she still was wiping her tears.