19

Few Days Later
DD'S POV

"DD what's the matter now you been walking around the house all sad." my mom said to me. "This whole Ddot thing still it's bothering me." I said to her. "Well sorry to say it but nobody told you to go and cheat on him." she said to me.

"Everyone is acting like we fucked or something." I said to her. "Did ya'll?" she asked me. "I mean we ain't fuck but we gave each other head." I said to her. "Cheating is still cheating." she said to me. "You know you're not helping." I said to her.

"I'm not trying to I'm trying to get you to realize that you are in the wrong and that Ddot has every right to be mad at you and not want to talk." she said to me. "I know I'm wrong but he ain't have to block me on everything." I said to her. "Give him time but tell me about Mabu because I haven't seen him in a while." she said to me.

"I don't mess with him that nigga weird as fuck because why when I get with Ddot you got to be all buddy buddy with him like is you trying to fuck him or some shit." I said to her. "Mabu gets close to anyone he just has that ability so that doesn't mean anything." she said to me.

"Ma yes it does it's weird so I can't fucking with that nigga." I said to her. "YO DD!!" Jay yelled as he came in the house. "Stop yelling in my damn house." our mom said to him. "Sorry ma but DD have you seen what Ddot posted on his spam account?" Jay asked me.

"He blocked me on everything I can't see shit that he posts." I said to him. "Well look at this." he said to me as he gave me his phone. "The fuck am I looking at here?" I asked him. "You slow as fuck look a the second picture and then look at his caption and the comments." he said to me.

So then I looked at the stuff he told me to look at. "He fucking Mabu now?" I asked him. "DD that's not important look at his caption and the comments." he said to me. "He pregnant?" I asked him. "Yeah and either he don't know if you're the father or if Mabu is or he just don't want people knowing that his pregnant by you." he said to me.

"The kid is mine we fucked the day of my concert and I nutted in him and he said he would get a plan b but I guess he forgot." I said to him. "DD who you got pregnant?" my mom asked me and I honestly forgot she was in here. "Ddot." I said to her.

"You know you going to take care of that child I'm not about to have you being a dead beat daddy." she said to me. "How am I going to take care of a kid if the mother don't want nothing to do with me?" I asked her. "That sounds like a personal problem so you need to figure it out." she said to me.

"I'll help you get in contact with Ddot mainly because I want to see my niece or nephew when they are born." Jay said to me. "Thank you." I said to him. "You're welcome but you better hope it's only one baby since Ddot is a triplet." he said to me.

"You just know how to ruin the fucking mood." I said to him. "I'm just saying because having three kids at once you won't be able to handle that." he said to me. "Bro shut the fuck up." I said to him "David." my mom said me.

"Sorry ma." I said to her. And then I started thinking. "Hold on Mabu is fucking my ex." I said to Jay. "I don't know that's just the picture Ddot posted of them and I don't know if they getting freaky with each other." he said to me. "I bet you they is see I knew Mabu was a weird ass nigga." I said to him.

"DD you can't go around assuming stuff." my mom said to me. "Don't worry I'm going to find out today if the nigga fucking Ddot." I said to her. "Even if Mabu is he not your homeboy no more and Ddot bit you're boyfriend anymore so they can do what the fuck they want and not care how you feel." Jay said to me.

"Yo who side are you on?" I asked him. "Nobody's but I'm just saying the truth and you need to realize you can't be made you deadass cheated on Ddot with Alabama so yes him and Mabu can fuck if they want too." he said to me.