16

The Next Day
Ddot's POV

"But mami why are you trying to get me to take Desi with me?" I asked her. "Because she's your sister and you guys needs to hang out and stop being petty with each other." she said to me and she was just getting on my nerves.

Because she was trying to make me take Desi to the party with me tonight and I just don't want Desi to be around me. "Well I don't want to hang out with her so no mami she's not coming with to the party." I said to her. "Either you take her or you're not going to the party." she said to me.

"You can't be serious." I said to her. "I am so tell me what are you going to do?" she asked me. "Fine I'll take her with me." I said to her. "Good now go and tell her to get ready and no fighting." she said to me. And I rolled my eyes but went upstairs to Desi's room.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked me. "Get dressed you're going with me to the party." I said to her. "Why do you want me to come?" she asked me. "I don't but mami said either I take you with me or I can't go." I said to her.

"Well then I don't want to go if you really don't want me to come with you." she said to me. "Desi just get dressed because either way if you're not walking out that door with me mami is making me stay here and I don't have the time or the patience today to sneak out." I said to her.

"It's the fact that I'm only going because mami is making you take me." she said to me. "Yeah whatever so get dressed and hurry up." I said to her and then I walked out of her room going to my room. "This family is so irritating." I said to myself as I walked in my room.

And I was about to go to my closet to find something to wear but Lila started FaceTiming me. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. "Hey bestie you ready for the party tonight?" she asked me.

"I was but now I don't really even want to go." I said to her. "Why what happened?" she asked me. "Mami is making me take Desi." I said to her. "Why?" she asked me. "Because she's tired of me and Desi arguing and not talking so she think this party will bring us back together." I said to her.

"And if it doesn't?" she asked me. "I'm going to be pissed off even more about having to bring her." I said to her. "Don't worry about that at all just worry about having fun no matter what." she said to me. "I guess but do you want to help me pick out my outfit?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah." she said to me and I started laughing and then walked in my closet. "I think I want to wear a skirt tonight." I said to her. "Yes because then I can see all that ass moving when you twerking tonight." she said to me.

"I feel like you only my bestfriend because you like my ass." I said to her. "That is one of the reasons." she said to me and I playfully rolled my eyes. "I like that silver one you just passed." she said to me. "This one?" I asked her as I held it up.

"Yeah and you could pair it with black or white." she said to me. "I think I'll pair it with a black shirt and it has some pick in it." I said to her. "What shoes though?" she asked me. "Probably these light pink and white converse." I said to her.

"That's cute." she said to me. "Thanks I think I might curl my hair." I said to her. "If you curl it are you going to sweat it out though?" she asked me. "No I'm not so I'm going to curl it for tonight." I said to her. "Okay then but I'm going to let you get dressed so that I can get dressed." she said to me.

"Alright see you tonight." I said to her. "See you tonight." she said to me and then I hung up. After I hung up the phone I went to go and take a shower before I got dressed for the party tonight. After I got out the shower and got dressed I decided to start doing my hair.

As I was doing my hair DD started FaceTiming me. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. "Hey ma." he said to me. "Hey." I said to him. "Let me see your outfit." he said to me. So then I stood up and showed him my outfit.