2

The Weekend
DDOT'S POV

So today is the day I have been dreading because it's just a depressing day. "Ddot are you good?" Desi asked me as she came in my room. "Get out." I said to her. "I know what today is but you don't have to be a bitch about it." she said to me.

"Get the fuck out then if you think I'm acting like such a bitch ain't nobody tell you to even come in here." I said to him. "I came in here to check on you and because mami said to tell you to come downstairs." she said to me and then she walked downstairs.

"I just wish they would leave me alone." I said to myself as I got up going downstairs. "You know how hard today is for him so just give him his space." I heard my mom say to Desi. "But he's acting like he's the only one that lost a sister today which isn't fair to me." Desi said to her.

So then I decided to make my presence known. "Well we all know that she would still be alive if you know what didn't happen." I said. "Darrian not today okay I don't want y'all to start arguing." my mom said to me. "Why did you want me down here?" I asked her with an attitude.

"I'm going to let the attitude slide but I wanted you down here so I could tell you to get dress so we can go to Dani's grave." she said to me. "I'm good but y'all can go." I said to her. "Are you serious like this is Dani we are talking about you don't want to go to her grave?" Desi asked me.

"Desiree stop talking to me bro because you are pissing me off like if I just said I don't want to go then I deadass don't want to go." I said to her. "Why don't you want to go?" my mom asked me. "I just don't want to go so I'm going to stay home." I said to her.

"See momma he's acting like he is the only one that lost Dani like you and our sperm do or didn't lose a daughter and I like I also didn't lose a sister." Desi said to our mom. "I can't make him go so just drop it because I don't want y'all to say some reckless stuff to each other." our mom said to her.

"Like how the only reason Dani is dead is because of Desiree?" I asked her and they looked at me shocked. "What the fuck did you just say?" Desi asked me. "That you are the reason Dani is dead." I said to her. "Darrian chill the fuck out." my mom said to me in a warning tone.

"Nah mami let him finish so go ahead Darrian and say the shit you want to say." Desi said to me. "You getting tight because you know it's true because me and you both know that Dani was going through something and you just had to force her to go to that party that she didn't want to go too." I said to her.

"Yeah I made her go to the party but I wasn't the one that got her high out of her mind knowing she was already drunk so who's to really blame." she said to me. "EITHER WAY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE HER GO TO THE DAMN PARTY!" I yelled at her.

"AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN HER HIGH WHEN SHE WAS ALREADY DRUNK SO IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE IF SHE WASN'T HIGH ALSO SHE WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO PROTECT HERSELF SO YOU ARE THE REAL REASON THAT DANI IS DEAD!!" Desi yelled at me.

"CÁLLANSE LOS DOS ANTES DE QUE LOS VIERA DI ALGO DE MIERDA" our mom yelled at us. (BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP BEFORE I SAW
SAY SOME SHIT ) "Now I don't know why y'all are saying some shit like this but y'all need to stop because at the end of the day y'all don't have Dani anymore meaning y'all got to have each others back." she said to us.

"I don't want to have someone's back that knows they are the real reason Dani is dead I mean I don't even want to claim you as a brother." Desi said to me as she looked me dead in my eyes. "Desiree stop today is not the day." our mom said to her.

"It's fine but y'all go to Dani's grave I'm staying home and Desiree the feeling is mutual." I said to them and then I went in my room locking the door. "She real life got the nerve to say it was my fault well fuck ha." I said to myself and then there was a knock at my door.