3

Couple Days Later
DD's POV

"Yooo DD." Jay said to me. "The fuck you want?" I asked him. "I've been calling your name for a good little minute but you all up in your phone." he said to me. "That's because he texting that little boyfriend of his." DudeyLo said to him.

"Yo shut the fuck up." I said to him. "See what I told y'all he texting him because then he wouldn't get all defensive." he said to everyone that was in the studio. "DD what you see in that little dude anyway because I don't get it." Dotty said to me.

And I just looked at him because I'm trying to figure out who the fuck told him to speak. "That ain't none of your business." I said to him. "Bro my bad I'm just saying though." he said to me. "Man shut the fuck up before you really piss him off." Jay said to him.

And he ain't say nothing. "I'll be back." I said to them as I got up. "You about to call your boyfriend." Jay said to me and I stuck the middle finger at him and walked out the studio room. "So now you can answer the phone?" I asked ddot as he answered the FaceTime call.

"Just because you call me don't mean I got to answer." he said to me with an attitude. "Ain't no way you still mad." I said to him and he just rolled his eyes. "It wasn't even that serious I real life couldn't not come." I said to him.

"You could have you just didn't want to so you don't got to keep lyin." he said to me. And he was only acting like this because I couldn't come to his house when he wanted me too like damn he fucking period gots to be on.

And yes he told me about him being an intersex because he didn't want me to think that he was in his words a regular boy. "I'm not even lyin but look I'll come over tonight or some shit." I said to him. "Who said I wanted to see you and plus I have plans." he said to me.

"What plans?" I asked him. "To go and be with my actual nigga." he said to me. "Yo don't be playing with me because you know what I will do to you and that so called nigga you claim you seeing tonight." I said to him. "Ain't nobody scared of you." he said to me as he was walking around his room.

"Alright then what's his name then since you got another nigga." I said to him. "Oh my gosh DD I'm playing I don't got no nigga." he said to me. "Yeah cuz I'm your only nigga so stop playin with me." I said to him. "Me and you don't go together so I don't know why you make it seem like we do." he said to me.

"Yeah keep saying that shit." I said to him. "Whatever but what you doing?" he asked me. "I'm at the studio trying to come up with a beat for some new song so Mabu is coming to try and help." I said to him. "Let me come over." he said to me.

"I don't don't know about all that ma." I said to him. "Why not?" he asked me. "Because I ain't about to have them looking at what's mine." I said to him. "It's called me ignoring them so like I said let me come over and let me bring Desi." he said to me.

"Y'all talking again?" I asked him. "Sort of." he said to me. "Alright you and your sister can come so I'll send you the address." I said to him. "Bet we about to pull up." he said to me. "Alright see you soon." I said to him and then I hung up and went back in the studio.

"So how's your boyfriend?" Jay asked me. "Man get off his dick why you so worried about him." I said to him. "Damn I'm just seeing how he doing so calm down." he said to me. "Well you don't need to see how he doing that's my job." I said to him.

"Alright damn possessive ass nigga." he said and then he ain't say nothing else. "Where the fuck is Mabu white ass at?" DudeyLo asked me. "Does it look like I work for him so how am I suppose to know where he at." I said to him. "Fuck wrong with you all I did was ask a question." he said to me.