17

That Weekend
DD'S POV

"Yo DD you good you been acting like your dog died or something." Mabu said to me as he walked in the studio. "You know you say some stupid shit and that's probably why no girl wants you." I said to him. "I'm just trying to see if you good so what's bothering you." he said to me.

"Ddot still won't talk to me and not gonna lie that shit getting to me." I said to him. "Well man you should have never had told him you can get head from someone else." he said to me. "Don't you think I know that and he tried to apologize to him but he don't want to talk to me." I said to him.

"Then what are you going to do about tonight then and those surprises you got for him?" he asked me. "That's what I need to figure out because one of the surprises he definitely needs to see." I said to him. "Have you went to his house?" he asked me.

"His momma and sister are being guard dogs of him they won't let me see him." he said to me. "Sneak in then." he said to me. "That nigga lives in a mansion I'm not sneaking in." I said to him. "Call his sister." he said to me. "Did not I just tell you his sister and mom won't let around him." I said to him.

"I'll call him then." he said to me. So then he got his phone out and called Ddot and I'm trying to figure out why the fuck does he have his number. "Hey Mabu." I heard Ddot say to him. "Hey Ddot so don't be mad but you need to talk to DD." Mabu said to him.

"I told you last night when we were on the phone that I didn't want to talk to him." he said to me. And honestly this shit was weird. "But talk to him he seems so desperate since you won't talk to him." he said to him. "He should have never said the shit he said." Ddot said to him.

"What did I tell you last night?" Mabu asked him. "That DD is an idiot and I shouldn't hold this over his head." he said to him. "Exactly so will you talk to him?" he asked him. "Yeah I'll talk to him." he said to him.

"Good now talk to him." Mabu said to him as he gave me the phone. "I should have known this was set up." Ddot said to me. "It wouldn't be a set up if you would answer your phone when I call you." I said to him. "You must of forgot what you said to me that would make me not want to answer your phone calls." he said to me.

"No I didn't forget." I said to him. "Good so don't think that I was going to just let what you said slide because I sure as well wasn't." he said to me. "Look I'm sorry I was dumb and I shouldn't have said that shit to you." I said to him.

"Why did you even say it?" he asked me. "I don't even have a reason for saying that shit to you it was dumb." I said to him. "DD you pissed me off when you said that but more than anything that shit hurt because I don't want to hear my boyfriend say he can get this that and the third from anyone else." he said to me.

"I know ma and I really am sorry." I said to him. "If you're sorry then I guess I can forgive you." he said to me. "You for real?" I asked him. "Yes dumbass I'm for real." he said to me. "Thank god y'all are good because y'all were getting on my nerves." Mabu said to us.

"Bro shut the fuck up." I said to him. "DD you got a hair cut?" Ddot asked me. "Yeah I just got it this morning why you like it." I said to him. "Come over." he said to me. "Bet I'm on the way." I said to him and then I hung up. "Y'all about to get freaky aren't y'all?" Mabu asked me.

"Mind your business." I said to him as I was getting my stuff. "I will but I'll see y'all at the concert." he said to me. "Alright see ya." I said to him and then I got my stuff and went to Ddot house.
—————————————————————————-
At Ddot's House

I know that Ddot told me to come over but I wasn't expecting what is happening now to be happening. "FUCKK DD." Ddot moaned out to me as he was riding me. "There you go ma ride your dick." I said to him as I pulled him down into a kiss.