20

Couple Months Later
Ddot's POV

These last few months have been hell for me. From the whole DD thing and being pregnant by him and then just being pregnant in general. "Ddot come on you have to get ready for your gender reveal." Desi said to me as she came in my room.

"But that's so much work to do and I just want to lay in my bed." I said to her. "Too bad because you have to get ready to find out if you're having a son or daughter today." she said to me. "It better not be a boy or I'm going to be mad." I said to her.

"Well you won't know what it is unless you get dressed so can you please get dressed." she said to me. "Fine." I said to her. "Thank you but I meant to ask because I know you didn't invite DD but what about his family." she said to me. "I invited his mom, brothers and sister." I said to her.

"What are you going to do if he shows up with them?" she asked me. "Not a damn thing because it's still fuck him like the nigga deadass called me a hoe because he thought I was fucking Mabu and then decides to say fuck my baby so if he comes we ain't going to be talking about shit." I said to her.

"Not even the fact that you are fucking Mabu now or even the fact that he needs to be in that baby's life." she said to me. "Me and Mabu ain't none of his concern and if wants to be in my baby life oh well because I'm not going to let him be around my child." I said to her. "The Mabu thing I understand but Ddot I get what he said was wrong but at the end of the day that's still his child and if he wants to be in their life then y'all are just going to have to talk it out." she said to me.

"Fuck that nigga." I said to her. "You are so stubborn but for real hurry up and get dressed." she said to me and then she walked out the room. "I don't know why she wants me and DD to be a big happy family because it's not going to happen." I said to myself.

So then I decided to actually get dressed before she decides to come back in here and start yelling because I'm not dressed. "I promise if you're not a girl I'm going to be so mad because why would you do me like that and be a boy and not a girl." I said to my stomach as I was rubbing it.

"Ddot." Dani said as she came in my room. "See y'all gonna learn to start knocking because what if I was in here masturbating." I said to her. "I've basically already seen your pussy when I walked in on you and Mabu fucking." she said to me. "And yet you still don't know how to knock make that make sense." I said to her.

"You will be alright but you look so pretty." she said to me. "Thank you." I said to her. "Is Mabu coming here or meeting us at the gender reveal?" she asked me. "Meeting us." I said to her as I sat down at my vanity to do my hair.

"I still don't understand why momma just ain't have it here." she said to me. "Because she said if any fights happens then she won't have to worry about anybody breaking her shit." I said to her. "Makes sense." she said to me.

"Dani why else did you come in here?" I asked her. "Oh no reason." she said to me. "Danielle." I said to her. "Fine I may not have heard that DD is coming to the gender reveal and that he is bringing Alabama with him." she said to me.

"You deadass?" I asked her. "Yes." she said to me. So then I got my phone out and unblocked DD number because I know he not that stupid. "What are you doing?" Dani asked me and I just ignored her and called DD.

"Hello?" he asked me as he answered the phone. "Why the fuck are you coming to my gender reveal and then trying to be bring that bitch with you?" I asked him. "It's my child too and she's not a bitch she's my girlfriend ." he said to me.

"Didn't you say fuck this baby though and I don't give a fuck if she was your wife she's still a bitch." I said to her. "Who the fuck you calling a bitch?" Alabama asked me. "You bitch." I said to her. "Ddot just because you pregnant don't mean I won't be your ass." she said to me.