15

A Couple of Days Later
Ddot's POV

Right now I was currently in my car talking to Dani because I didn't want my mom or Desi to find out I was talking to her. "So really Dani how have you been?" I asked her. "I mean I've been good I definitely miss home and being around you." she said to me.

"Dani do you know where you are at because I want to come and visit you." I said to her. "I know that I'm somewhere in California." she said to me. "Damn all the way out there." I said to her.

"Yeah I guess mami and papi wanted to make sure you and Desi never found out where I was." she said to me. "But that doesn't make sense because we are usually always in Cali for something." I said to her. "I don't know Darri." she said to me.

"Me either." I said to her. "But tell me more about DD because the last time you were this in love you were with that no good nigga Chris."she said to me. "DD is nothing like him he's so different like he has only a soft spot for me but anyone else it's like fuck them and then Dani when I say he listens he listens." I said to her.

"What you mean?" she asked me. "Like when we went on our date he took me to this cliff because he said he remembers me telling him about how I've always wanted to go to a cliff and look at the stars like they do when they are in the movies and then he doesn't do anything that he knows I'm not ready for like we were kissing and he told me we needed to stop because he knew I was ready to basically have sex with him." I said to her.

"Okay I'm liking him so I definitely have to meet him because ain't know way some random nigga got my baby brother feeling like this." she said to me. "Your only older by 7 minutes." I said to her. "Still older." she said to me

"Anyways but trust me you are going to meet him because once we find out exactly what hospital and stuff you're at he's coming with me." I said to her. "Ddot I don't know because you know how mami and papi are going to get if they find out about you coming to see me." she said to me.

"They should of never lied to me about your death and plus you know if I ask them to see you they are just going to say you're not the same." I said to her. And she didn't say anything. "Dani what do they mean when they say you aren't the same?" I asked her.

"It's nothing major so don't worry." she said to me. "Danielle tell me." I said to her. "Fine I have small episodes from here to there." she said to me. "What do you mean by episodes?" I asked her.

"Like when ever I remember that night I freak out really bad to the point where I will try and hurt other people or even myself really badly and when the episodes get real bad they usually have to sedate me." she said to me. "Dani that's not helpful with them sedating you like why can't you talk to a therapist." I said to her.

"They don't feel like I can be around anyone besides mami and papi and the people that work here at the hospital." she said to me. "Dani I promise you I'm going to find you and bring you home no matter the consequences because you are my sister and you don't deserve what is happening to you." I said to her.

"You don't need to make that promise Darri I'm fine." she said to me. "So what you're fine with being sedating and not being home like how you should be?" I asked her. "No I'm not fine with any of it but I don't want you to drive yourself crazy just because you're trying to find me." she said to me.

"I don't care just know I'm bringing you home I don't care if I go crazy as long as you're home." I said to her. "Okay Darri just try and not make your life all about finding me in case you can't." she said to me. "I won't Dani I promise." I said to her.

"But hey I'm going to talk to you later I see mami and Desi coming up to the car." I said to her. "Alright love you." she said to me. "Love you too." I said to her and then I hung up and then my mom knocked on my car window.