7

Couple Days Later
DDOT'S POV

So right now I was currently getting yelled at by both of my parents because they are pissed that I didn't tell them what Chris did and decide to hide it. "DARRIAN YOU SHOULD OF TOLD US THE DAY IT HAPPENED!" my mom yelled at me.

"Mami it's not that big of a deal I'm handling it so chill." I said to her. "I know you not telling me to chill because there is no reason for me not to be acting the way I'm acting right now."she said to me. "Yes it is mami." I said to her.

"Tell us the reason on why she shouldn't be acting like this then." my dad said to me. "Because it's done and over with so y'all shouldn't even be reacting to it because I'm over it." I said to him. "THERES A PICTURE OF YOUR NAKED BODY ON THE INTERNET!" my dad yelled at me.

"Papi I know so how many times do I have to tell you to stop worrying about something that even I don't care about anymore." I said to him. "No what I got a question because I want to know why the fuck does he even have pictures of you like that?" he asked me.

"Papi we took that picture when we were together but only I had the picture so I don't even know how he got that picture." I said to him. "Darrian you're about to piss me off because yes you might be 17 but you shouldn't be taking pictures like that." my mom said.

"So what now y'all are trying to say that all this is my fault?" I asked her. "If you want to say that then yes because if you never even took that picture then none of this would of even happened." she said to me.

"And y'all wonder why I decided not to tell y'all it's because y'all act like this and it's irritating." I said to them. "You know what until this blows over you're not leaving the house and you need to deactivate all your social medias until we say otherwise." my dad to me.

"Papi now you're definitely overreacting it's not that serious." I said to him. "Until you have your own kids then you can tell me if I'm overreacting so until then do what I say." he said to me. "Mami you're just going to agree to this really?" I asked her.

"Yes Darrian because this is the best decision for you." she said to me. "Y'all are real life unbelievable." I said to them and then I just decided to go in my room because I knew I was going to say something disrespectful.

"Ddot can I come in?" I heard Desi ask from outside my door. "Yeah." I said to her. "I heard mami and papi yelling at you and I wanted to see how you doing." she said to me. "How else would I be feeling if my parents basically just put me on lockdown." I said to her.

"You got to understand that they just trying to look out for you I mean you did hide this Chris thing from them." she said to me. "So what you I'm they side?" I asked her. "I'm not on anyone's side I'm just saying that maybe you should of told them." she said to me.

"You guys never understood me." I said to her. "What are you talking about?"she asked me. "Every fucking time something bad happens and it involves me y'all find a way to make it my fault when it's not always my fault." I said to her.

"Well with this it is a little bit on you like why would you even take picture with him knowing how y'all's relationship was." she said to me. "You know Dani was always a better sister than you." I said to her.

"Wow so we going that low saying that type of shit." she said to me. "Yes because unlike any one else she actually didn't blame me for every mess up on my life." I said to her. "That's because all Dani did was baby you." she said to me.

"What you trying to say?" I asked her. "That maybe if she didn't baby you that then you would actually take accountability for what you do." she said to me. "The fuck is you on right now I do take accountability." I said to her.