21

Few days Later
Darrian's POV

Right now me Dani and Desi were currently in the mall shopping for baby clothes for my daughter since I finally know the gender. "Darrian do you like this?" Desi asked me as she held up some rainbow onesie.

"That shit is ugly." I said to her. "You know what I'm not picking up anything else because you've been saying everything that I pick up is ugly." she said to me. "That's because it is." I said to her.

"Do you just want to go to another store?" Dani asked me. "We already got a bunch of stuff so let's get some food because I'm very much hungry." I said to her. So then we started walking to the food court.

And when we got to the food court we just decided to get some Chinese food and to stay there and eat. "So Ddot." Dani said to me. "Yes?" I asked her. "Are you going to say anything about what happened at the gender reveal because you haven't mentioned it at all." she said to me.

"That's because I don't want to talk about it." I said to her. "But Dani is right you need to talk to about it because we know that you feel some sort of way about what happened." Desi said to me. "Fine y'all really want me to say how I feel?" I asked them.

"Yes." Dani said to me. "Fine I just feel hurt because I get it me and DD's break up was rough but the fact that he can't show any respect towards me or our child hurts like a bitch and then he lets that Alabama girl say anything to me and not say anything to her and it hurts." I said to them.

"Then talk to DD." Desi said to me. "I can't talk to someone who doesn't care about me or our baby so no I'm not going to force a conversation that I already know he isn't going to want." I said to her. "Ddot you're going to have force this conversation with him you are pregnant with his child and when that child gets older they are going to want to know who their father is and you can't say Mabu." Desi said to me.

"I can raise a baby on my own I don't need any help." I said to her. "It's not about you needing help it's about your child having their father in their life because with a little girl they sometimes need their father's love too and not just their mothers." Dani said to me.

"I can't talk to him." I said to them. "Yes you can and yes that talk is going to be hard because of everything that has gotten said and posted but you need to talk to him for the sake of your daughter." Dani said to me. "I got him jumped by our cousins he's not going to want to talk to me." I said to them.

"He kinda deserved to get jumped because he was very much disrespecting you but you have to talk to talk him about the baby and most likely what happened at the gender reveal." Desi said to me. "Y'all really think I need to talk to him?" I asked them.

"Yes." Dani said to me. "How am I even going to agree to get him to meet me?" I asked them. "I'll call him so give me his number." Desi said to me so then I pulled out my phone and gave her his number.

So then she started calling him. "Hello?" he asked her as he answered the phone. "DD this is Desi and you and Ddot need to talk." she said to him. "The fuck I look like talking to him after he got me jumped." he said to her.

"You deserved it so get over it but I'm serious you and Ddot need to talk about the daughter y'all have on the way." she said to him. "Fuck him and that baby." he said to her. "DD stop being a little bitch and get out of your feelings because like I said you and Ddot need to talk and I'm not asking I'm telling." she said to him.

"And what are you going to do if I don't talk to him?" he asked her. "Easy I'll get my cousins again so either you meet Ddot today at the house or my cousins will be meeting you and it won't be pleasant." she said to him and then she hung up.