18

Couple Weeks Later
DDOT'S POV

So my life these past couple of weeks have been crazy but not crazy in a bad way but in a good way. Because when my parents found out that Dani was back they were worried for her but she told them to stop worrying because she's fine.

And then with the whole DD thing I honestly don't even give a fuck because what I'm not about to do is sit and cry over a nigga when I can always go and find me a new one. "DANI , DESI!" I yelled out my sisters names from my room.

"What are you yelling for?" Dani asked me as her and Desi came in my room. "I'm bored so who wants to get drunk with me?" I asked them and they looked at each other. "Ddot it's twelve in the afternoon." Desi said to me.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked her. "Bro are you good?" she asked me. "Yeah I'm good why?" I asked her. "Darrian you've been partying nonstop since you and DD broke up and honestly that shit ain't good for you." Dani said to me.

"Oh my gosh y'all are ruining my mood so can y'all just stop ruining my mood." I said to them. "We're not trying to ruin your mood it's just you're acting off with this whole break up thing I mean you didn't even cry." Dani said to me. "There's no point of me crying over a nigga." I said to her.

"Ddot we all know how much you loved that boy so we know you are real life hurt over this you just won't admit it." Desi said to me. "I'm fine nothing is wrong with me I'm just living my best single life." I said to them. "By partying all night long?" Dani asked me.

"Yep now since y'all don't want to get drunk with me how about getting high." I said to them. "MAMI DDOT IS ACTING WEIRD!" Dani yelled out at my mom as she walked out of my room with Desi following her. "They are so weird trying to tell me that I'm not good bitch I'm better than good." I said to myself.

"DDOT COME HERE!" my mom yelled out for me. "Damn I ain't even get to roll my blunt up yet." I said to myself. So then I went downstairs because I knew if I wasn't down there soon then she was just going to keep calling my name.

"Yes mami?" I asked her. "Your sisters say that you are being weird over this whole break up thing." she said to me. "I'm not being weird I'm just living my life and these two just think I'm going down a mental spiral all because I won't cry." I said to her. "Mami now you know we all love to party but he's been over doing it." Desi said to her.

"I know that he goes to a party every night I just don't say shit because people have their own ways with dealing with a break up so if he wants to party then let him he doesn't have to cry for y'all to know it's hurt." she said to them. "Thank you finally someone is understanding me." I said to her.

"Ddot still you need to at least slow down on the partying." Dani said to me. "Fine if it will make you feel better I won't go to the party I was planning on going too tonight." I said to her. "I feel like you're just going to sneak out." she said to me.

"Think what you want." I said to her. "Y'all are about to get on my damn nerves if I haven't said anything to him then leave him alone." my mom said to us as she was stirring something on the stove. "Wait mami what are you cooking?" I asked her.

"Shrimp Alfredo why?" she asked me. "Mami that don't smell right." I said to her. "What do you m-." And before she could finish her sentence I threw up in the trash can in the kitchen. "Ddot you good?" Desi asked me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said to her as I felt my mami staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked her and she put a lid over the food. "Darrian I'm going to ask you this once and you better now lie to me have you been having unprotected sex?" she asked me. "No." I said to her.