13

DD'S POV

"You sure about this because once Ddot find out what you doing he's probably not going to talk to you again." Jay said to me as we pulled to a warehouse. "That's why he isn't going to find out and plus I'm the Demon of Harlem he should know that this is in me." I said to him.

"Whatever you say now let's get this over with." he said to me. And then we got out the car going inside the warehouse. "DD you sure about this?" he asked me. "Nigga yes now stop asking me." I said to him once we walked in the warehouse.

"So this what we doing now DD you gonna kill me over a bitch?" Dotty asked me as he was tied up in a chair. "I'm not killing you over a bitch I'm killing you because you been doing some weird shit." I said to him.

"Still mad I shot your dumbass?" he asked me. "Look I don't care what you do to him but you need to let me go." Chris said to me. "You in just as deep as he is." I said to him.

"DD can we just get this over with?" Jay asked me. "Nah I want to make both these niggas suffer." I said to him as I got my gun out. "You really are a bitch DD doing all this because you can protect your little boyfriend." Dotty said to me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at him. "Damn someone struck a nerve." Chris said to me. "Y'all keep talking y'all must think this a game or something we'll I'm not playing." I said to them.

"You taking forever to kill them so of course they think you're playing." Jay said to me. "Fine let's get this over with I got things to do." I said to him. "What are you killing me for I ain't even do shit but talk shit about you." Chris said to me.

"You real life went to Ddot's house when he was home by himself and tried to put your hands on him all because he said he didn't want to get back together with you." I said to him. "He had too much attitude for me." he said to me.

And at that point he was getting on my nerves so I shot him in the head. "One down one more to go." I said to myself as I walked near Dotty. "You might of killed that pussy but you can't kill me." he said to me.

"Tell me why can't I kill you?" I asked him as I shot him in the leg. "FUCK!" he yelled out. "I'm still hearing a reason on why I can't kill you." I said to him as I shot him in his other leg.

"SHIT DD STOP!" he yelled at me. "No I'm not stopping because like I said you been doing some weird shit now you was originally suppose to die the day you decided to set Ddot up to be raped but then you decided to shot me making me end up on the hospital so tell me why can't I kill you." I said to him.

"Because if you kill me Ddot's going to be coming right along with me." he said to me. "The fuck you say." I said to him. "You heard me DD the moment you kill me there's going to be people after Ddot if they don't see me soon." he said to me.

"DD I don't think you can kill him." Jay said to me. "Nah he lying ain't nobody going to kill Ddot." I said to him. "And what if I'm not lying and then you kill me and not even a day later Ddot is dead then his blood is going to be on your hands." Dotty said to me.

"STOP FUCKING LYING!" I yelled at him. "I'm not lying but if you think I am going ahead and kill me I just hope Ddot's death isn't too nasty." he said to me. "DD don't kill him." Jay said to me.

"He's dying today because I know he lying." I said to him. "At this point I don't think he is." he said to me. "So what you want me to let this nigga live after all he's done to me and Ddot?" I asked him. "Yes I know you don't want too but you have no choice." he said to me as he took the gun out of my hand.

"You might as well go she and and untie me seeing as you can't kill me." Dotty said to me. "Stop talking." I said to him as I was pacing around the room. "I'll call the guys and tell them to clean this up and to get Dotty." Jay said to me.