5

The Weekend
DDOT'S POV

"Ddot I don't think we should go to the concert tonight." Desi said to me as she was in my room with me while I picked out an outfit. "Why not you were just as excited as me to go to the concert?" I asked her. "I don't know I just got this feeling that something bad is going to happen." she said to me.

"Look I promised DD that I would go and I don't want to break that promise but if you don't feel comfortable going then you can stay home." I said to her. "Nah if you going I got to go because if I got a bad feeling and something for real happens at least I'll be there with you." she said to me.

"See that's why you're my ride or die because you ain't about to let shit happen to me." I said to her. "Yeah that's only because you're my little brother so I have to protect you." she said to me as she started pinching my cheeks. "Desi stop and like I always tell you I'm only younger than you by two minutes not two years." I said to her.

"But you're still younger." she said to me and I just rolled my eyes. "Can I come in?" our dad asked us as he stood at the door. "Yeah papi." I said to him and then he came inside. "Alright so this concert I'm sending security with y'all." he said to us.

"Papi nothing is going to happen so we don't need any security." I said to him as I turned and faced towards him. "Either you take the security or you don't go it's your pick." he said to me. "Fine I'll take the security." I said to him.

"Ddot isn't there something you need to tell dad?" Desi asked me and I looked at her like she was stupid because I know what she was talking about. "No not that I can think off." I said to her. "Are you sure because it involves you and DD." she said to me.

"Ddot what is she talking about?" Our dad asked me and I just sighed because I knew the more I stall the longer this will take. "Fine after the concert I'm not coming home with Desi I'm staying the night at DD's house." I said to him and then he started laughing.

"Debes pensar que soy estúpido. Sé lo que vas a hacer en su casa, así que también podrías volver a casa después del concierto." he said to me. (You must think I'm stupid I know what ya'll are going to do at his house so you might as well come home after the concert) "Papi no voy a tener sexo con el te prometo que solo me quedo a dormir porque el me quiere y yo quiero" I said to him.

(Papi I'm not going to have sex with him I promise I'm just staying the night because he wants to me and I want to) "Papi creo que solo deberias dejarlo ir y no solo porque el tambien quiere pero mami ya lo si" Desi said to him.

(Papi I think you should just let him go and not just because he wants too but mami already him yes) "Fine just call me when you get there so I can know you're safe." he said to me and then he walked out of the room.

"Does papi seem off to you?" I asked Desi. "If you mean he's being more protective over you because of a boy then yes." she said to me. "That's the thing he's always been protective but he's never been like this you know with not wanting me to even be around a boy is just weird." I said to her.

"Maybe you should talk to him because this is off even if it's just papi." she said to me. "Yeah you're right." I said to her. "I know now go and talk to papi because I have to find an outfit for myself tonight." she said to me. So then she walked out to go to her room and I walked out to talk to my dad.

"Papi can we talk?" I asked him as I found him in the living room watching tv. "Yeah what's wrong?" he asked me. "I should be the one asking you that." I said to him. "What you mean I'm fine." he said to me.

"Then why are you being more protective than usual I mean you've never really had a problem with me being around a boy but with DD you do so why is it because his considered a drill rapper or what?" I asked him. "It has nothing to do with who he is it's just I don't want you to get like how you got hurt when you were with that Chris guy." he said to me.