11

The Next Day
DDOT'S POV

Right now I'm currently sitting in the hospital room with DD and D'Lila while Jay and them went to get some food. "Ddot you look tired just take a nap or something right now." she said to me.

"I'm good and plus I have to make sure I'm awake for when he wakes up." I said to her and I was playing with DD's hand. "He's going to wake up but you won't be any good to him if you're sleep deprived." she said to me.

"Lila I'm fine I promise." I said to her and she just sighed. "Last night you were too frantic to talk so what did Jay say did he tell you what happened or who did this?" she asked me. "No he said that he would it would be better if I found out from DD." I said to her.

"You don't blame yourself right?" she asked me. "A little because what if I went to the concert maybe I could of stopped him or helped him I don't know but I could of did something if I was there." I said to her.

"Ddot this isn't your fault and you have to think what if you were there because then it could of been a possibility of you getting hurt too." she said to me. "It's better then him being hurt." I said to her.

"Okay I think you need a breather so how about you go take a shower and change your clothes to help clear out your mind." she said to me. "But what if he wakes up?" I asked her. "Then naked or not I'm coming in the bathroom to get you now go and clean yourself up." she said to me.

"Fine." I said to her so then I got my clothes and went and took a shower. While I was in the shower my mind did drift off though but also to the argument I had with my parents after I told them DD got shot.

They just kept saying I need to stay away from him if he is this dangerous and that if they have to take matters into their own hands that they will. And honestly with the shit they are doing it's making me want to be far away from them.

Especially since I don't even have Desi on my side like that shit hurts to know that one of my sisters is dead and the other one is alive but you might as well say she's dead with how we've both been acting towards each other.

"This isn't helping me it's making this worse." I said to myself. So then I got out the shower and dried my hair since it got wet and got dressed so I could go back and be by DD.

^Ddot's Outfit

^Ddot's Outfit

"Do you feel better?" Lila asked me. "Not really all that shower did was give me time to think about literally everything that had been happening and I didn't want to think about any of that stuff." I said to her.

"I'm sorry Darri I didn't want to make you more upset I just thought the shower would get your mind off things and all it did was make you think about stuff you didn't want to think about." she said to her.

"It's fine don't blame yourself." I said to her. "Darri you're about to cry aren't you?" she asked me and I nodded my head and she pulled me in for a hug.