8

The Next Day
DDOT'S POV

Yesterday was like hell for me because me and DD deadass got into a full blown argument and it was worse than the other arguments we've had. But I can't even focus on that because I'm at the one place I ain't want to be at and that's school.

Well I'm not even in school because I'm sitting in my car skipping my 3rd period. "Ddot why you so quiet?" D'Lila asked me since she decided to skip with me. "Just thinking about that argument I had with DD." I said to her.

"Have y'all talked since yesterday?" she asked me. "No I don't want to talk to him." I said to her. "In my opinion I think you should because y'all like each other too much to stop talking because of his delusional ex." she said to me.

"But what if what she said is true?" I asked her. "I don't think it's true." she said to me. "I guess we just gonna have different opinions." I said to her as I lit my blunt then hit it. "You know they about to send you home the moment you walk in right?" she asked me.

"I really don't care what they do hell they can even suspend me and I'll be happy with that." I said to her. "Darrian what's up with you because ain't no way you acting like this just over that DD thing." she said to me.

"Nothing is wrong with me I'm just chillin." I said to her. "Chillin my ass now what's for real wrong with you?" she asked me. "Fine so you know how I told you I snuck out to see DD since my parents put me on lock down?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Well when I went home even though I was gonna stay with DD my parents were heated as fuck just cussing me out in Spanish and shit and I told them like y'all put me on fucking lock down for a picture I took with my ex and blamed me for it without even trying to understand me." I said to her and then I hit the blunt again.

"That's all?" she asked me. "No so I told them the same shit I told Desi and that's the fact that Dani was the only one I could talk to in that family without being blamed and I guess that pissed them off because they said that Dani only listened because she honestly knew how fucked up I am." I said to her

"Damn so they called you fucked up?" she asked me and I nodded my head. "You know you're not fucked up right?" she asked me. "Maybe I am I mean shit look at the way I act and shit so they are right I'm real life fucked up." I said to her.

"Ddot you're not so stop believing that shit." she said to me. "I'll believe what I want." I said to her and my phone started ringing but I declined it because it was DD. "Answer his phone calls." she said to me.

"I don't want to talk to him." I said to her. "You're so difficult you see he is trying to talk to you so just talk to him." she said to me. "Fine." I said to her so then I got my phone and called him back.

"Hey." he said to me as he answered. "You called so I'm just calling you back." I said to him. "Yeah I wanted to talk about our argument from yesterday I mean we both said some fucked up shit to each other." he said to me.

"I don't want to talk about it what got said just got said so I'm not trippin." I said to him. "Ma why you being like that?" he asked me. "I'm not being a certain way just telling you how it is." I said to him.

"Nah somethings up and I know it's just not about our argument from yesterday." he said to me. "I'm fine so I'll talk to you later." I said to him and then I hung up. "Why did you do that?" D'Lila asked me.

"I just didn't want to talk anymore." I said to her and then I heard a knock on my window and it was fucking Desi. "The fuck do you want?"I asked her as I rolled down my window. "Why you not in class?" she asked me. 

"Why you on my dick?" I asked her. "You got to have one for me to be on it but seriously you need to come inside because you know they gonna call mami and papi." she said to me. "I don't care what they do and I'm not coming in." I said to her.