14

The Weekend
DDOT'S POV

So right now I was in my room looking for an outfit since mr and DD are finally going in our date today. "Why is this so hard?" I asked myself. "It's not hard you're just stressed which is making your mind race." I heard Desi say to me.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked her. "I wanted to talk to you about Dani." she said to me. "What about her?" I asked her. "I wanted to know do you believe that mami and papi are saying the truth that she wouldn't know who we are if we saw her?" she asked me.

"Honestly I do and don't believe them but that's how I feel so just because I feel that way doesn't mean you should too." I said to her. "I want to find Dani but I don't want to do it alone." she said to me.

"If you're asking for me to help you no because me and DD are already looking for her." I said to her. "So you would rather look for Dani with your boyfriend but not me your blood sister?" she asked me.

"Yes because with him I won't be arguing with him the whole time with you I will and I don't want to be doing that." I said to her. "But I feel like that's not fair that's our sister not his." she said to me.

"Don't you think I fucking know that I get it you're upset because I don't want to look for Dani with you but it's my decision." I said to her. "You know if we do find Dani I'm pretty sure she's not going to like this new Ddot." she said to me.

"What are you trying to say Desi?" I asked her. "That you have changed and I'm not blaming this on DD I'm blaming your change on you because I don't know where my brother went but I would love to have him back."she said to me.

"I have changed but it's not in a bad way to me to you it is because you're so used me always going along with every little thing you say and I'm tired of doing that Desi so get over it or don't all I know is I'm not about to stand here and argue with you." I said to her.

"Darrian please." she said to me. "Get out I don't want you to ruin my mood before my date." I said to her. "You know what fine I don't want to talk to this version of my brother anyways." she said to me and then she walked out my room.

"She gets on my fucking nerves." I said to myself. So while I was struggling to find an outfit I decided to get on live to waist some time. "Hey y'all." I said to the live.

"So since I can't find an outfit maybe y'all can help me find one." I said to them. "Where am I going?" someone commented. "Well I'm going on a date today with my man." I said to them.

"I know we are going to an arcade but I don't know where else we are going he wouldn't tell me." I said to them. "Y'all want me to add him to the live all because he joined?" I asked them.

"I'm not adding that man to my live." I said to them. And then when I looked at more the comments DD was telling me to add him. "I'm not adding you DD." I said to him.

"Now back to this outfit I really don't know what to pick." I said to myself as I was still going through my closet. And while I was doing that someone kept texting my phone.

"Now who is blowing my phone up." I said to myself and when I looked it was DD still telling me to add him to the live. So I just decided to add him then.

"There I put DD on here." I said to the live. "You know you wanted to add me on the here the moment they told you to add me on here." DD said to me. "Don't let them get to your head DD." I said to him as I turned around going back in my closet.

"Ma you playing with me right now." he said to me. "What are you talking about?" I asked him as I was still turned around. "You got shorts showing your ass you need to change." he said to me.