Silence

His dark black orbs roamed all around her features, and he felt nothing, literally nothing as he blankly looked up from her n!ked body to her face that was seductively looking right at his, waiting for the man to take her right then and there, but he just simply stared at her, feeling nothing by looking at her perfectly plastic body as he just raised his hand, taking a puff from his cigarette, he just looked at the woman who was now looking embarrassed and just like that, no words needed when she just left the room after picking her ripped clothes that she tore on her own making him roll his eyes.

"Tch! Annoying b!tch"

He mumbled before getting up from the King-size couch and letting the cigarette fall on the floor, his neatly polished shoes crushing them into ashes, leaving the room he was hit with the high smell of alc!hol, glancing to his side, he smirked seeing the same woman staring at him with l!st clearly overflowing through her orbs while some random man was f!$king her.

Exiting the club with his men, he walked to his car, his secretary, Carlo opened the door for him as he got in. 

"Boss, Sir had called you for dinner tonight"

The man rolled his eyes hearing that his father wanted to meet him and he was annoyed cause he very well knew the reason.

"Let mom know"

Short words were his favorite, he didn't like talking too much, that was never his style.

"Yes boss"

Park Jimin, the ruler of the underworld along with his 6 members of the Empire, BTS. You can call him a womanizer, but if he's not in the mood, then he is not. A man who only cares about him himself, his members and his parents. No one else mattered to him. No single f!$king one! Being the biggest CEO along with his members was the news for the world, but in the underworld, one strand of your hair moves and BTS gets to know.

Reaching his parents mansion, he got out of the car, his orbs blank as they looked front completely ignoring the presence of the people bowing to him, entering the mansion, he was immediately welcomed by his mother's warm embrace as he lightly smiled before raising his arms to hug her back, but his actions paused noticing the glare he was receiving from his father who was watching everything with jealous eyes.

Jimin internally rolled his eyes, tongue clicking in his inner cheek as he let his arms fall next to his figure, if it was some other day, then he would have teased his father, but today... nah! He wanted to avoid any single feather that his father could use up against him while talking about the "matter"

"Jimine~ My baby!"

Jimin badly wanted to smirk seeing his father's clenched jaw and fists as he tucked his hands inside his pockets, he didn't have to do anything to make him jealous.

"Enough hun... let him breathe"

Mr. Park said pulling his wife away from his OWN blood, his wife pouted but soon smiled as she talked in her sweet voice that sounded like music to both the man's ears, "Come Chim, I made all your favorites"

Jimin smiled before following her to the dining room, as soon as he passed by his father, he smirked, satisfied by making his father jealous, he anyways deserved it after bringing up this topic multiple times.

Sitting on the chair, he picked up his chopsticks ready to dig into the food-

"Jimin"

His dad's stern voice hit his eardrums making his hands freeze on air, he swallowed down the urge to roll his eyes, placing the chopsticks back on the table, he looked up at his dad who was looking at him sternly, the corner of his lips raised a bit, smirking at his poor son for not being able to get out of this situation.