Yours to hold

"Jimin!" She gasped out his name when he lifted her in bridal style immediately after entering their room. They just had come back from a small campfire with family. 

Tightly holding onto the collars of his shirt, she stared at him with her wide eyes. He didn't bother her a glance and switched off the lights. 

Placing her on the soft mattress, she parted her trembling pink lips slightly when he hovered over her. Anika placed her shivering palms over his chest, her right palm feeling his throbbing heartbeats and she gulped when she realized that both their heartbeats were beating in sync.

"J-Jimin-"

He cupped her cheeks softly, leaning forward he placed his forehead on hers, their noses touching as he rubbed them softly. Anika closed her eyes unconsciously, her grip on his shirt tightening when she felt him kissing her cheeks.

"My love..." he softly whispered, oh this woman had crafted this heartless man into a beautiful man..., but only for her. He knew that he'd burn the whole world into ashes when someone tries to take her away from him- and he wasn't ever going to let that happen.

He felt his chest tightening, the sight of her paining tears still haunted him. His eyes stings when remembering the day when he witnessed having a panic attack. Kissing her cheeks softly once again, he whispered, "I love you so much"

He knew that she didn't like being with her family today, she was nervous, why wouldn't she be? They never considered her as nothing but simply a bl00d related person and that's why he called his friends and their wives. He knew that she was friends with them. He knew everything.

Seeing her laughing so widely brought blooming flowers of happiness inside his heart, f!$k the cat- he wanted to make love to her. Oh how heavenly she looked when her melodious laughter echoed through the waves.

"I love you too" she replied breathlessly and he felt like he was the luckiest man alive. He always feels it when it's related to her. 

Jimin pulled back and stared at her, the emotions overflowing through both their glowing orbs looked brighter than the shining moonlight.

"Can I?"

Anika smiled softly understanding what he meant, she nodded her head. Jimin smiled lovingly, oh he didn't care if she had denied, he would still pamper with small kisses and cuddle with her through the whole night. 

"I'm yours to hold after all"

Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He leaned forward before softly placing his lips on hers, gently kissing her, he held her lovingly yet tightly, "Yes, you are-mm" he spoke between the kiss making her smile.

Pulling apart, he watched her breathing heavily, "You're mine to love miele"

Anika shyly smiled before nodding slowly, "O-Only yours"

He smiled and once again kissed her. The gentle kiss remained gentle and soft no matter how much time had passed, there was no way he was going to treat her hardly. Delicate than a drop of water, he treated her like that.

The first time he saw her, he knew that he wasn't going to be behaving the same way. He knew that this was dangerous..., but it was rather more soothing. His soul was at forever peace when with her. 

The months before their wedding where he struggled to stay away from her, he thought that he'd be obsessive when they get married- but oh! Her innocence halted him in an easy maze, where he could literally see the way out from the puzzle right in front of him, but chose to stay in this place for longer. 

The way he whispered countless "I love you"s during the whole lovely night, he was sure that he wouldn't ever get tired of confessing his true emotions to her, ever.

She blessed him by loving him! What if they both had not been arranged for each other? Would he have forced her? Could he have? 

He held her tightly, he doesn't know why, but suddenly he felt this uneasiness that something horrible was soon going to happen... where in his nightmares he had forced her- 

"I l-love y-you too" He paused hearing her reply to his countless confessions and he shook his head slowly, trying to kick those bad thoughts away.

He focused on her, his forever. 

"I cannot stop saying it miele"

Anika giggled.

He placed his forehead on hers, they both were breathing heavily, "I want to love you, scream these words to you forever"

Anika smiled before cupping his cheeks, "I feel the same Jimin-ah"

She softly pecked his nose and smiled widely, "I can't lose you miele"

Anika frowned at the sudden unexpected words, "You won't"

Jimin stared at her, "Promise?"

Anika smile through her frown, why was he asking her this? But still she wanted to assure him, "Yes, I promise"

Jimin smiled before leaning and kissing her gently. 

The night passed on recording the lovely moment as one of the best nights on the record book. The moon shyly hiding behind the clouds as the darkness drowned the enter place except for them. Their own glow was enough to light both their worlds. 

Both of them never imagined ever to have such a romantic relationship. And here they are. Now they couldn't imagine ever to leave each other and live a life without their reason for their heart to beat.

Jimin kissed her forehead softly, "I love you, my Anika"

He whispered, his plump lips kissing her cheeks before plopping his whole body beside hers on the bed. He turned to her and embraced her lovingly, "I love you so much"

"I love you too"

The uneasiness was still clouding over his heart, but he couldn't help but admit that this was one of his best nights.

He made love to her. His wife. His love. His soul. 

He held her tightly under the sheets, after all she is his to hold forever.