Say No!

Anika was looking at him, who was busy sleeping. Her lips widened to a small smile as her beautiful dark chocolate brown orbs trailed down all his features. Her heart warming up as she took in all his features deeply.

She turned her head away, a small blush creeping into her cheeks as she felt her ears getting hot.

It was 5 A.M and she just couldn't sleep after randomly opening her eyes and catching the sight of this peaceful and beautiful man, staring at him she didn't realize when the time went by as she lightly gasped looking at the clock, showing 6:34 A.M

Jimin's eye lids twitched a little, Anika lightly hit her forehead, what was going on with her?

She knew. She knew what it was called, she realized it the second he took her in his embrace that night instead of-

She closed her eyes, feeling her eyes burning a little, wanting to spill those wanted tears as she bit her lower lip tightly.

She gasped, her eyes opening up in shock feeling a hand wrapping around her waist as she turned her head to the side, a small smile forming on her lips seeing him looking at her with sleepy eyes.

His eyes immediately widening seeing her tears as he immediately sat up straight on the bed, making her sit as well.

She frowned at his sudden movement as she looked at him, confused.

Cupping her cheeks, he looked at her straight in the eyes, his worried orbs scanning her wet tears on the prick of falling, "Who made you cry?"

His husky voice made her gulp as she was thrown back by the sudden unexpected question, "Huh?"

Jimin coldly looked at her, "Who made you cry Anika?"

She smiled softly, raising her hand and placing it on his cheek as he glanced at it before looking back at her and lifting his eyebrow, "No one, I just yawned"

Jimin's gaze sharpened, his hand going to hold her hand on his cheek, "Don't play with me Mrs. Park. I know you enough, enough well to know when you're crying and when you're not"

Anika's eyes fluttered as the tears finally left its hold willingly on the eyelashes, falling on his hand on her cheek as she sadly smiled, ducking her head and kissing his hand softly, she whispered, "I just thought a-about something"

"What?"

She shook her head slowly with that smile that was breaking his heart unknowingly.

"It's in the past, it's fine"

He felt it, the way she pressed the word "fine" 

She wasn't fine and it was related to her past.

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, he didn't want to bring this up now, but still seeing her tears like this on his hand, he couldn't hold it, he didn't f!$king want to... at least not anymore.

"Anika"

She smiled and hummed in response making him gulp, he didn't know if his words would make her even more sad, but that night was bugging him and he needed to know the truth.

"Say no to me"

Anika's smile dropped immediately, her eyes still as her tears too paused for a second before it fell on his hand, she looked soulless as he frowned, even though he was sure that she didn't want to hear those words.

"Anika?"

She flinched a little, looking at him as her eyes turned red, gulping a little as she nervously looked away, "What a-are you talking a-about?"

Jimin clenched his jaw, she looked so d!mn vulnerable making him want to hear her story so badly.

"Anika, just say no to me darling. That's it"

Anika glanced at him and in that one second eye contact, he caught enough emotions for him to assume that she didn't want to say anything to him, but no! He couldn't live like this! That scene was his living nightmare now.

"J-Jimin, breakfa-"

"Anika. Say no to me."

His tone changed and so did her look.

"Jim-"

"For f!$k's sake Anika, say no to me!"

She flinched hardly, her hands covering her ear as she squirmed, her tears falling as a scream left her mouth upon hearing his harsh tone.

Jimin's eyes too teared up, he would have stopped if she had reacted differently, but what was this?

She looked like-

"Anika!"

He held her body, shaking her softly seeing her trembling in fear, she yelled more as she squirmed herself more from his touch, his heart breaking at the sight of her having a... panic attack.

She was having a hard time breathing as she held her chest, Jimin was too shocked to even say another word as he immediately embraced her, but she closed her eyes shut, placing her palms on his chest, she tried to push him, but he didn't move.

Caressing her back softly, he leaned his face towards her ear as he whispered softly, "Miele, I'm here, I a-am sorry, p-please, s-sorry, you're fine, okay? You're fine, you're my miele, my wife, Mrs. Park Jimin, and most importantly, you're my life, so take a deep breath in for me baby"

He smiled slowly feeling her trembling figure take in a deep breath, "Good job, my beautiful, good job, now slowly let it go"

She let it go as he immediately smiled, "Very good, my goddess, deep breath in again"

She followed, "Good, now out darling"

She followed once again, but the next second he frowned feeling no movement from her as he slowly pulled apart from the embrace, his heart dropped to his stomach seeing her eyes closed, peacefully breathing as he immediately laid her down on the bed.

He got up, his right palm immediately covering his eyes while the other hand was on his hips, he walked to the window, his palm getting painted by his tears as he remembered everything, what was happening?

Both to him and her!

He pulled his hair lightly, the scene of her having a panic attack made his knees tremble as he immediately fell on the floor, Park Jimin fell on his knees, crying for a woman.

What had happened to her in the past?!

Who the bloody f!$king b!stard hurt her so much?!

WHO?!

The Mafia King himself saw her as his goddess and treated her in the same way, then who the f!$k dared to treat her like that?!

He lost himself, that night wasn't enough, that he now got a morning to worry about.

Should he ask her parents about this?

He looked back at her, "What have y-you gone through, my miele?"