Never will I ever let her go

Jimin rolled his eyes for the nth time watching his wife occupied with feeding his sister, who was so busy doing her assignments right at the last moment.

"Anika-"

"She's feeding me"

Jimin glared at her, "She isn't your servant, you b!-"

He cleared his throat, realizing that his wife is also present here.

"She's my sister in law, of course she can feed me"

"She can feed you if she wants to, not by you showing your ugly puppy eyes to her"

"Jimin"

Anika's voice hit his ear drums as he looked at her, she shook her head making him sigh, Rosè smirked, since when had her brother become so obedient..., but then again it was only for his wife.

"It's fine, I'll feed her"

"That's my sister"

Rosè hugged her making her chuckle.

Sitting back on the chair, she showed her tongue to her brother, who felt like smashing her head against the wall.

"Anika"

She looked at him, "I need to talk to you"

Rosè rolled her eyes, "You have to wait mister"

Jimin sarcastically smiled at her, "Rosè"

He called her as she looked at him, "This is you"

He said pointing at the table, clenching his fists and banging them on the table multiple times as she flinched each time while Anika was shocked seeing some things on the table fall.

"F-Five minutes"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Sure"

Standing up from the chair, he walked to Anika, holding her hand, he turned around to leave, "She'll be back after five hours"

He said nonchalantly.

"No oppa!"

His steps paused as Rosè gulped while Anika was so done standing in between this duo.

"Want me to actually punch you?"

His cold voice made both the woman shiver. 

"Not more than five hours"

"The fudge would I listen to you?"

Rosè gritted her teeth, "Unnie~"

"I'll be back after ten minutes"

Anika said as Jimin tightened his grip on her hand making her look at him with slightly wide eyes, "See, unnie said ten minutes"

"Only if I let her go"

He said dragging her to their room.

Shaking her head, Rosè looked at their hands, a small smile forming on her face, "Love is so beautiful"

Reaching the room, he made her sit on the bed as she cluelessly looked up at him.

He raised one of his eyebrows, leaning towards her face while bending down a bit as both his arms caged her, he whispered, "Ten minutes?"

Anika looked down, her fingers fidgeting as she avoided his gaze, "Speak miele"

Anika frowned, "What does that even mean?"

Jimin smirked, "That is for another time sweetheart, for now you answer me"

Anika looked away, "She's busy"

"So am I"

"Then do your work"

Jimin leaned forward, his forehead touching hers making her look at him, "Wish I could"

His whispered as she looked at her lap, "I just want to be with you"

She smiled, a small shy one, who wouldn't blush hearing this man's words.

"So stay next to me and ignore that fool"

"She's your sister"

"And a fool"

Anika lightly slapped his chest making him raise his right eyebrow, grabbing the hand that had hit him just now, he pulled her to him, their noses touching as she lightly gasped, "Tomorrow we're leaving for our honeymoon. No one else would be there except for you and me, so behave carefully miele"

He pecked her nose before getting up and leaving to shower, leaving the stunned woman on the bed as she shook her head before going down to help Rosè.

His words and actions still in her thoughts making it hard for her to not zone out.

Next day

"Take care of her Jimin"

His father repeated the same thing for the nth, "You don't have to tell me" and always received the same reply.

Hearing footsteps, both men looked up to see both their wives coming downstairs, one of their workers carrying the luggage.

Jimin smiled seeing her making his sister choke on thin air as he glared at her.

"Let's go?"

He asked her, holding her hand as she slowly nodded, shy to even look at him in the eye in front of his parents.

"Take care both of you"

Jimin nodded, "We will ma"

After bidding goodbye to everyone, they sat in the car.

8-10 cars left the mansion along with the main one.

Anika looked at Jimin, she smiled seeing his eyes already on her as she looked away to the window with cherry cheeks making the man chuckle.

Holding her hand, he pulled her to him, hugging her by her shoulder with his one arm, he looked outside the window, the view suddenly looked different with her, everything looked so colorful, so bright.

Looking down at her, who was also looking at the view, he softly kissed her forehead making her giggle as he closed his eyes, her giggles were enough to make him feel as if he was on cloud nine.

Reaching his private jet, they got down the car and walked hand in hand.

Entering the jet, she looked around in amazement, he smiled at her, sitting on their seats, he looked at her, who was still looking around as only one thought crossed his head, "So beautiful"

Few minutes later 

Anika now was feeling a bit bored, looking to her side, she saw her husband and working on his laptop as she sighed, her hand was still in his.

"How much more time left?"

"Just a bit more, why?"

"Bit bored"

Jimin placed his laptop away, "Shall we dance?"

Anika looked away with a done expression, thinking that he was mocking her, but her eyes widened seeing him get up from the seat, his thumb scrolling through his phone, trying to pick the best song.

Clicking on one, he connected it to the speakers before pulling her up from her seat.

Holding her ever so tenderly, he pulled her closer to him, she smiled at him, they slowed danced along with the rhythm of the music, both their eyes on each other, their hands held together, their bodies glued to each other, their heartbeats almost in perfect sync as he slowly leaned in and kissed her cheeks so softly making her close her eyes.

His lips stayed there as he gave her multiple kisses at that same spot, pulling apart a bit, he softly whispered, "F!$k me"