City of Love

Jimin carried his sleeping wife in his arms as he walked straight to his car, reaching his mansion in Paris, he immediately walked to their room and softly placed her on the mattress, sitting beside her, he stared at her beautiful and peaceful features.

He scoffed, shaking his head, she even looked breathtaking in her sleep.

His phone ringed as he lowly groaned before unwillingly peeling his gaze off her, taking his phone out of his pockets, he looked at the name displayed on the screen as he rolled his eyes before cutting the call.

But obviously, the other side was stubborn enough to call him back making him glare at the name as he once again cut the call.

Looking back to his wife, he was about to smile when his phone once again ringed as he immediately stood up from the bed, walking out of the room while closing the door softly, he picked up the call, not even waiting for a second for the other side to speak, he immediately shut them up.

"F!$king b!tch! Stop calling before I cut all your fingers"

He cut the call as he clenched his jaw, taking in a deep breath, he immediately walked back to their room to calm himself down while seeing her.

Meanwhile on the other side

Rosè was staring at the phone with her jaw open, she looked at her mom who was sitting in front  of her while chatting with her husband before again looking back to her phone, looking at her fingers that were grasping the phone, she immediately threw it and left the room. 

"What happened to her?"

Mina asked her husband, who shrugged his shoulders not even bothered to take his eyes off his wife, "Finally must have understood that phones indeed are dangerous"

Anika opened her eyes, slowly sitting up on the bed, she looked around the unfamiliar yet elegant interior as she turned her body, placing her leg on the marbled floor, she got up, walking to the door that she assumed to lead her out of the bedroom.

Looking around as she slowly closed the door from behind, she walked ahead, a beautiful and elegant mansion, walking down the stairs, she saw her husband sitting on the couch, his eyes focused on the laptop screen that was placed on his lap as she slowly walked towards him.

His index finger was on his side forehead, both legs on hanging on the coffee table in front of him, he looked too handsome as she let out a shaky breath unknowingly.

Hearing footsteps, he looked up to meet her figure as his lazy eyes immediately brightened seeing her. Instantly placing the laptop away, he got up from the couch, walking to her, who seemed nervous.

He frowned, "What's wrong?"

She looked at him, internally in disbelief, while thinking, "This man is literally asking me what's wrong when he looks like THIS?!"

She lowly cleared her throat, embarrassed by her own thought before slowly shaking her head as she whispered, "Nothing"

Jimin nodded, leaning forward, he kissed her cheek softly, holding her hand, he softly smiled at her making her knees weak, "Slept well?"

She smiled back at him, nodding as his eyes stayed glued on her beautiful features.

The second he had seen her smile, he had promised himself that he would never let any f!$king one snatch her happiness away.

"Let's go?"

Anika frowned, "Where?"

Jimin raised his right eyebrow, "Why are we here darling?"

"Honeymoon"

Her voice was low making him smirk, caressing her cheeks ever so softly, he whispered, "So, let's explore?"

She nodded with a small smile, excited to see the city which people named it as the "City of Love"

They were walking hand in hand, not much people were on the streets as they walked to the Eiffel tower, her eyes sparkling due to beautiful lights being reflected by the street lights and the tower as Jimin couldn't seem to take his black orbs from her.

His demon was falling for her angel.

The devil himself was surrendering to the angel, to his goddess.

His hands went to her waist, pulling her closer to him, he leaned his forehead on hers, she looked up at him with her wide eyes, "J-Jimin"

Not much people were there, but still few couples were present as she felt too shy.

Jimin didn't even bother to f!$king pay attention to anything or anyone besides her, being close to her, he let his orbs trail around her beautiful features as he closed his eyes, inhaling her addictive scent, he was losing it, what?

His patience.

Moving his lips to her ear, his deep husky voice made her gasp as she heard his lips words, "I want to kiss you... everywhere"

She immediately pushed him away, turning around, she walked leaving him alone there as he frowned, taking fast steps towards her, he held her arm, stopping her from taking another step as she looked at him.

"Anika"

She looked away with frown making him gulp as he internally cursed himself for going overboard.

He soon frowned, noticing her gaze on a particular place as he too looked at where she was looking, his plump lips breaking into a smile before laughing a little as she glared at him.

Taking a step towards her, he tugged few strands of her hair behind her ear, "Oh my miele"

He let out another giggle before softly pecking her cheek, he loves this look on her, this jealous look as he looked to the front to see a woman looking back at him with a seductive look which had made his wife jealous as he rolled his eyes to the woman before intertwining his hands with Anika's and walking away.

Looking beside to see her cute angry frown, he chuckled, "I didn't know you were this possessive baby"

She glared at him, pausing on her steps making him stop as well, "You're my husband, obviously I'd be possessive"

Jimin smiled at her, the rings of his iris gleaming in happiness as he leaned in and pecked her cute nose, "Of course darling, only you have the right after all"

Anika looked away, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks as he smirked, "By the way, did you hear what I said earlier?"

Anika frowned, all her thoughts were on that woman ever since she saw her, looking up at him, she shook her head, "No, why?"

Jimin nodded his head, "It's fine... anyways it's better to be done private"

Meanwhile

"What is wrong with you Rosè?"

Mina asked seeing her daughter's both hands wrapping in cloth as Rosè looked at her, "Nothing"

"Why are your hands wrapped in cloth then?"

She awkwardly laughed, "F-For safety ma... safety"

Mina shook her head, "Kids are weird these days"

Rosè rolled her eyes, slowly mumbling, "Especially your son"