Echoes of happiness

Anika smiled seeing the rain hit the ground through the huge glass window, her eyes focused on the beautiful view, she slightly flinched feeling two arms wrap around her waist as she slightly looked to the side, her shy smile coming to Jimin's view immediately making him giggle before slowly peck her cheek.

"You love rain?"

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Jimin smiled, bowing his gaze down to meet her eyelashes, "Not more than you miele"

She pushed his hand away before walking away with that same shy smile and her flushed up cheeks making him laugh a little.

"My beautiful wife, why are you running away, hm?"

He held her wrist, pulling her to him as she gasped at the sudden contact of her head slightly hitting with his chest.

"You wanna play in the rain?"

He asked her ever so softly making her smile and nod.

He chuckled before sliding the window glass open as they slowly walked in, her giggles immediately hitting his ear drums, he felt heaven seeing her beautiful features shimmering with happiness as his eyes just gazed at her figure happily raising both her arms and letting the rain hit her body freely.

She turned around not feeling him near her, her eyes softening a little seeing him stand there and just stare at her, she smiled before walking to him and holding his hand, he smirked lightly as he held her waist, she flinched at the contact of his cold hands on wet cloth.

"Too beautiful baby" 

She rested her head on his chest, "Your heart is beating too fast"

She pressed her palm on his chest. He smiled at her words, "What to do baby? The reason is just too carefree with her beauty"

She giggled lightly, looking up at him, "You're also carefree"

Jimin lifted his eyebrows, looking at her in amusement as she ducked her head in shyness, "I'll try to be careful next time darling"

Jimin chuckled watching her, "I wanna see you laugh"

His sudden comment made her shook, "Huh?"

"I wanna see you laugh" he repeated with a cheeky smile making her frown with an awkward smile, "Simply?" 

Jimin shook his head with a smirk, "Not simply"

Anika's smile disappeared looking at his smirk as she nervously looked at him, "W-What?"

He pressed his lips into a thin line watching her nervous features, "Oh nothing bad, just a way to hear you laugh" 

Anika frowned, his hand on her waist suddenly started tickling her, her eyes widened as she immediately backed away.

Looking at him with wide eyes, she shook her head as his smirk widened, "Baby, it's just a simple way to make you laugh"

"No- Jimin- N-No"

He lifted his eyebrow realizing that she said no, he chuckled lightly before walking to her, "A small laugh baby"

"No-ahhh"

He grabbed her waist, tickling her as she fell on the ground, laughing her heart out making the man to adore her even more, his smile glistened under the rain as she kept on laughing while wriggling trying to escape from his hold.

"J-imi-hahaha-No!"

Jimin laughed hearing no from her many times now as he kept on tickling her, the rain embracing both their bodies, her laughter echoing through the whole garden and he believed himself to be more than blessed to listen to this melodious laughter.

Few minutes later

Anika was sitting on the bed, clean clothes, her hair slightly wet. Jimin walked out of the washroom, his lips itching to widen to a smile seeing her cute pout.

"What happened miele?"

She lightly glared at him, "Nothing"

Jimin swore that he felt like laughing at the moment as he immediately looked away, "Hm"

Her phone rang as she looked at the screen, seeing "mom" on the screen, she immediately accepted the call, "Anika?"

"Yeah?"

"How's your honeymoon going on?"

Anika glanced at Jimin, who was combing his hair slightly, his eyes falling to her reflection on the mirror as he smirked before flying a kiss to her, her eyes widened as she looked away, "G-Good"

Jimin chuckled.

"Tomorrow you're going back to Korea right?"

"Yeah"

"Come to New Zealand"

Anika frowned, "Why?"

"My whole family is holding a trip there, everyone is going except for your dad, you also come with your husband and his family. Two days trip, okay?"

Her eyes fluttered, sighing as she hummed lightly.

"Okay bye take care of yourself and him"

She hummed.

The call declined as she looked up, her eyes widening lightly seeing Jimin stand in front of her.

"Something wrong?"

She shook her head slowly, "No, just- she invited us for a trip, with her family"

"Both of us?"

"Your family as well"

Jimin sighed, "Mom and dad won't be coming, they are with grandma, Rosè will also be with them"

Anika nodded, her mind was somewhere.

Jimin noticed her lost in her daze, "I'll call my friends?"

She nodded with a small smile.