Returning home

Jimin smirked realizing what his dear wife was doing ever since they woke up. Avoiding him. He chuckled shaking his head lightly, raising his eyes he looked at her who was looking outside the window. 

Anika nibbled on her bottom lips as she turned her head completely away from the man sitting beside her. She wished to reach home immediately. The close proximity between them sitting beside each other after that long night was making her feel something. She looked around the jet, carefully trying to avoid his gaze. The blush painted on her cheeks denying to leave the canvas and stay for the man to admire the beauty.

Jimin's smirk only widened. He wanted to tease her. Holding her hand, he intertwined their fingers together, his gaze not daring to leave the sight of his wife who immediately turned her head more away from him.

He bit his lower lip wanting to laugh at her cute tomato face. Tracing his thumb against her skin, he felt her shudder under his touch. She quickly tried to pull back her hand, but oh! Was he going to let her?

He held it tightly, raising their hands he kissed hers softly. His eyes on her as he watched her cheeks a dark shade of red. He giggled lightly. His phone rang and his smile vanished completely. Rolling his eyes, he fetched his phone from his pocket, still not letting go of her hand.

"What?"

"Boss, the Kang's are requesting a meeting with you."

Jimin was about to speak when he felt his wife once again trying to pull her hand away from his. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye and pulled her to him. Her palms landed on his chest at the strong pull and he immediately held her waist before pulling her up to sit on his lap. She gasped while tightly clenching onto the collars of his shirt.

"Arrange a meeting for tomorrow 3:30."

"Yes boss."

After hanging up the call, he looked to her, whose eyes were down on his shirt, her cheeks heated up with bl00d and he smiled lovingly before leaning in and softly kissing her cheeks.

Anika shyly smiled as she raised her head and glanced at him for a moment making his heartbeat pick up its pace.

"Miele?"

She hummed while still avoiding his gaze. 

"Does it hurt?" 

She immediately hid her face at the crook of his neck and hummed once again. Jimin smiled before slowly caressing her back, he could imagine her face heating up even more.

"Everything is so perfect with you darling."

He softly whispered as he snuggled his face on her neck and continued to whisper, "So f!$king perfect. All of this feels like a dream."

Anika smiled widely, he feels exactly the way she does. She nodded slowly, agreeing with him. 

"I don't want to wake up from this miele."

"M-Me too" she softly whispered making his heart surrender once again to his dear sweetheart. Looking at her in his arm was itself was an heaven for him. 

He softly placed a kiss on her neck making her slightly shudder under her touch as he smiled before placing another kiss on the same spot. Rubbing the tip of his nose on that spot, he looked at her eyes that were tightly closed along with her lips.

I don't want this to be a nightmare.

A voice inside him wished and he kissed the side of her head. He couldn't hurt her..., right?

He internally chuckled in disbelief, he couldn't. There wouldn't be a time where he would hurt her. A Park Jimin who hurts his Anika is not born. And never will be born.

Later

They both entered the living room and were shocked seeing the scene. Rosè was reading the newspaper while Mr. Park, who usually reads them was rapping. Mrs. Park massaging her own head and visibly looked frustrated.

Anika frowned and looked at Jimin, who was confused at the scene as well. 

"Since when did your positions change?"

Jimin asked while pointing at his sister and his father, who immediately flinched hearing his voice. His mother stood up with a smile and embraced the couple, "Welcome home kids"

Anika smiled back and embraced her as well, while Jimin kept his eyes on the father and daughter duo.

Rosè gulped before immediately getting up from the couch. Jimin rolled his eyes thinking that she was about to leave when suddenly-

"My beautiful sister in law!" 

Jimin flinched and looked back to see his sister hugging his wife while pouring her fake tears melting his pure innocent woman's heart.

"Your husband said that he'd cut my-

"Cut your phone!" Jimin interrupted abruptly with a nervous smile. He looked at Rosè, "Right?" He gritted his teeth while Rosè gulped before shaking her head.

Jimin glared at her.

"Both of you! Shut up! Anika go to your room and rest. And you both! Grow up!"

Mrs. Park yelled before taking Anika upstairs with her. Jimin immediately launched to attach on his sister, who immediately ran behind his father. 

"Pa! Move!"

Mr. Park instantly walked away and Rosè stared at his back in disbelief, the next second she was running around the mansion with her brother chasing her.

"Bl00dy idiots don't have any work to do." Mr. Park stated looking at the scene before continuing his rap.