Head over heels

Jimin kept on staring at her picture, he groaned, it's been 2 days ever since he met her and her picture was everywhere around him.

"What a beauty"

He murmured, ignoring the bunch of women dancing in front of him, wearing barely anything, their faces smashed in heavy amounts of makeup and his thoughts only pictured her, a simple churidar, no makeup yet looked like the most beautiful person on this whole planet.

He sighed, putting the glass of whis!y on the table, he got up and soon the women stopped dancing, disappointed that he didn't touch them.

Getting in his Mercedes Benz, he took out his phone, switching it on, his eyes were met with the pitch black screen, unlocking the phone with his face id, her picture is the home wallpaper, his senses freezing as his eyes stayed on her perfect features.

Tch! What a joke! Park Jimin considered someone perfect!

He reached his mansion, entering inside, he walked straight to his bedroom, wanting to see her huge picture printed on a canvas in his bedroom wall.

Entering his room, he immediately closed the door, his eyes instantly found the picture, staring right at it, his feet slowly taking him closer to it. His black orbs trailed down all her features, his heart getting even more attracted to her, his mind and his soul forgetting that he has ego... or maybe had?

He raised his hand, touching the canvas, his hand trailed all over her face, softly caressing the surface where her cheeks, lips, eyes, nose, forehead, chin, he adored everything.

He stepped even more closer, attaching his forehead onto hers, his eyes looking at hers, his hand wanting to embrace her, his feet wanting to not even step an inch away from her, his body wanting to stay glued to hers, his heart wanting to sync his pounding heartbeat with hers, his lips wanting to kiss hers, his ears wanting to get blessed by her honey voice every morning, every evening, every night, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade, every forever.

He let out a shaky breath he never knew he was holding.

He closed his eyes, peeling his forehead away from the canvas, he left to the washroom to take a shower.

After the shower, he walked to the closer with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair a bit wet as he stood in front of another canvas, it was hers.

Not the same picture, of course after meeting such an angel, he couldn't stay away from her even for a little while as he found himself leaving meetings just to get a glimpse of her.

He adored this picture which he took the day before, she was wearing a red churidar carrying a small baby in her hands, her smile- F!$K! Her smile is his favorite of this picture. That beautiful smile, he was not even surprised when he saw the non-stop crying baby suddenly giggling while looking at this beauty.

He left the place after taking the picture when suddenly a thought crossed his mind, What if... just what if... it happens to both their child in her hands?

He closed his eyes, leaning forward, he placed a peck on her smile, f!$k! Only if it was real! Then he would have been over the moon! Being that close to her! What a beautiful dream that he was soon going to make it a reality.

He moved to take one of his black shirts when another canvas caught his eyes, all the canvases in the closet were of her looking like a beautiful mother figure.

That same red churidar since he took it on the same day, feeding a small girl, her beautiful enchanting smile still on her lips that for a second he forgot that he had a camera and just spent his 3 hours staring at her.

Last picture was his favorite as he walked to the section where his watches were placed, his eyes looking up from the expensive watches to the beautiful woman, same dress, same day, her closing her eyes slightly, lips on a small baby girl's forehead.

"Park... Anika"

He groaned before wearing his shirt and pants, walking out of the car after grabbing his car keys.

He has to see her now... he needs to satisfy his desire of his heart to see her, to get a glimpse of her