Hold back?

Jimin looked at the house in front of him, a decent looking villa, he took out his phone, he looked at the contact name for a few seconds, hesitating to even ask that old man about this, but nonetheless he still tried.

"Grandpa"

No reply as Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, it was 11:17 PM and he was pretty sure that everyone in his and her household were fast asleep.

He sighed, it was 11:30 PM now and his grandfather hadn't even seen the message as he looked at the house once again. Something inside him was just pushing him to sneak in her house and see her beautiful face, but of course his grandfather wouldn't even let his bones rest in piece as he shook his head.

"No. I wont disobey my grandfather"

Few minutes later

Here OUR OBEDIENT PARK JIMIN is standing behind her house's window, being a skilled mafia, it took him just a few seconds to open the window and enter inside, a decent looking living room as he didn't even bother to look at the design and just walked to find her bedroom.

There was a staircase as he guessed her room to be upstairs.

Climbing up the stairs silently, he took a turn down the hallway and saw a door as he walked to it and slightly and quietly opened it, his head peeking in, he smirked as he considered himself to be even more lucky.

He walked in, closing the door without making a noise, his senses, his attention, his every single emotion surrounding the petite figure sitting up on the bed, staring at the moon, the moonlight enchanting her gorgeous face, her smile added elegance to her beauty as he just felt his knees wanting to melt like ice cream out on a hot summer day.

He forgot about sneaking as he made noise with his shoes while walking towards her, she flinched and looked back. He saw her beauty in front of him once again, her eyes widening, a loud gasp left her beautiful lips as she immediately stood up from the bed.

Jimin placed his index finger on his lips, telling her to be quite, while his eyes were busy taking in all her features so close to him, she was just five feet apart from him and his heart just felt like jumping out of his chest and pulling her to him.

She was wearing a simple black churidar, her hair let down, his breath hitched as the moonlight made her look like a goddess, he unknowingly took his steps towards her, this time her breath hitched as she finally noticed the way the moonlight added beauty to his handsome self.

His white shirt and black pants, few strands of his hair falling on his forehead as she gulped before lowering her gaze, taking a step back, but oh! Our man had no intention to stop himself as he kept on taking his steps towards her.

Her back hit the wall making her gasp and look up at him, his ego wanted to smirk, but his heart took control of his everything as he just admired her, and just like he wished a while ago, he was just an inch apart from her.

F!$K!

Her beautiful berries scent was driving him insane as he unknowingly closed his eyes, leaning towards her, he was about to place his nose on the crook of her neck, but she immediately escaped from the tiny space on her side, and he wasn't aware of it, he did realize that the scent was now a bit faded but he didn't give it much attention as he just leaned even more.

Anika bit her lower lip tightly trying her best not to break into laughter seeing him leaning on the wall.

Jimin frowned feeling his head touch a hard surface as he opened his eyes, his eyes immediately looking around for that beauty and soon his eyes stopped roaming as it landed on the giggling beauty... his beauty.

He froze for a second seeing her giggle, her honey melodious giggle hit his ear drums as he felt blessed to have heard this.

His heart even skipping a beat or two, somehow finding its beats just by looking at her.

He wished he could just freeze time for a lifetime, just see her laugh, her smile, just her.

"Y-You need to l-leave now"

Her soft honey whisper was all that he needed to fall in his knees for her as he just stared at her with a different emotion making her feel a funny feeling on the pit of her stomach as she looked away from his strong and passionate yet soft gaze.

"Why?"

His deep husky whisper made her gulp as she glanced at him once, "Dad w-won't like it"

Oh how he wished that he could tell her that he didn't fear about anything or anyone, but his lips remained sealed as his old monster's face came into his mind.

He lowly cleared his throat.

Looking up at her, "I wanted to see you"

She looked down, her beautiful pink lips widening to a small shy smile making his heart beat 1000 times even faster.

"We'll see each o-other a lot after our... umm... w-wedding"

Her voice lowered towards the end and her words made him want to just kiss her senselessly as he smirked at his own thought, he raised his right eyebrow at her, "Yeah, I won't leave you even for a second after our wedding"

The guy who saw every woman besides his mother, sister and grandmother as s!x toys was now excite- CONSIDERED HIMSELF TO BE THE LUCKIEST MAN TO BE GETTING MARRIED TO THIS BEAUTY IN FRONT OF HIM!

Anika blushed, even though it wasn't that visible, the moonlight exposed their favorite star as it shined on her beautiful face adding elegance to her beauty.

"I'm leaving now"

He didn't want to say that, but he always didn't want anyone to find out, not that he was afraid, but his grandfather gets to know... then he will extend the wedding dates... and he never ever wanted that. 2 months were already too much of a forever for him as walked out of the room unwillingly.

His eyes still on her, closing the door, he just wanted to run back to her and again stand an inch away from her, but no... the right time will come and now... he didn't even want to be an inch away from her.