Forevers only have infinity

The wedding was over with the groom not being able to stay away or even look away from his wife for even a second. 

Entering the house, his mother took her to his room and he also was going to follow when suddenly his father dragged him to the living room.

Jimin frowned yet still followed. 

Leaving his hand, his father sat on the couch and looked up at him.

"You're married now" he spoke, his eyes remembering the young baby in his hands that has now grown to the married man he is today.

"Exactly, so I should be with my wife"

Mr. Park rolled his eyes, "I'm just here to remind you some things"

Jimin sighed, "Go on"

Mr. Park looked at him seriously, "She's your wife now-"

"I know"

"Listen first, you idiot"

Jimin sighed before sitting on the couch in front of his father.

"Take care of her"

Jimin looked at him, "I raised you, you're my son, I'm not telling you to treat her the same way I treat your mother, but... respect should be there in this relationship, trust should be there... and if both are there..."

He paused, looking at his son's eyes, he could easily notice the overflowing sparkles in his orbs as he smiled, "Love is there" he purposefully used "is" cause he knew... that his son is already in love with her.

"Your mother was never the one to like relationships and that too romantic ones, she always believed that she couldn't ever love someone forever romantically, at least until I came, and all her beliefs broke"

Jimin rolled his eyes watching his father flip his non-existent long hair in pride.

"I'm telling this to you, cause... I don't know Anika clearly, but if she has such beliefs, then... break it son"

"I know you love her"

Jimin looked at him, his heartbeat picking up its pace, "How can I not? When you're my son, and I too love a woman"

"I can notice all your tiny little changes. The womanizer suddenly turning to a puppy in front of her, the one who was so against this marriage suddenly wanting to get married to her NOW"

Jimin looked away in embarrassment, remembering his words at the restaurant from where they first met.

"The one who would take so long to come back from his business trip, coming two weeks earlier than the fixed date, the one who was always around women and alcohol, now around her house, and finally..."

Jimin looked at him in confusion, "the one who would never go to any woman willingly even for any need, was sneaking in to her house to see her"

Jimin smiled, he surely was changing... she was changing him.

"I don't care if you hurt anyone, ANYONE, but hurt her and don't forget that I was the former Mafia King"

Jimin smirked, standing up, he looked at his dad, "I would never hurt her, if I do, then I have many ways to k!ll myself"

Jimin was shocked from within, he actually s-said that?!

But his pounding heartbeat proved him that was sure of whatever he said, she has become a huge part of his life.