Hard to not see you

Jimin groaned for the nth time now, barely 4 days had passed since he had last met her and he was already dying to fly back to her.

UGH!! He swore to himself that he wasn't going to leave his father once he reaches back home.

He still couldn't believe that only four days had passed when there were 2 months left for him to meet her, his heart wanting to immediately take the jet and see her, but no... he listened to her, not cause she threatened him using his grandfather, but cause he knew that the next time they meet, he wouldn't have to wait, he wasn't going to stay away from her even for a single second, if he was working then he would video call and work while talking to her, if she was showering then he would shower with her, if he had to go somewhere alone, then he'd bring her along with him, not even for a millisecond was he going to let her be away from him. He barely can when they have no relation with each other, but after two months, it won't be the same, she'll be his wife, his Mrs. Park, his Park Anika, the Queen of his empire.

He opened his eyes and realized that he was dozing off in his cabin, he could feel his lips widened to a smile and he didn't even have to think who or what the cause of it was, cause he knew who the person is, his beauty. 

Opening the door of his private bedroom, he immediately closed the door and locked it, his eyes only falling on the canvas hanging on the wall, his feet taking his body along with him to stand in front of the painting, a wave of peace falling on his heart as he stared at her beautiful orbs, the same that was holding a baby. Her smile- F!$K! Her smile! How could someone look so beautiful?! Just F!$KING HOW?!

His eyes were stuck on her beauty, not showing or even bothering to show any attention to the other things in the room or his mind, he felt like only him and her were the only ones alive, he wanted this canvas to flash into real with her standing in front of him, that red churidar, the smile, the beautiful smile, and instead of that cute baby, it'll be his and hers.

His plump lips immediately broke out into a smile, his eyes disappearing as his cheeks jumped up, but still her picture didn't leave his view, she was engraved on his mind, thoughts, heart, ego, name and even his soul.

His eyes trailed down the words engraved on the corner of the canvas which read, "My only beauty, my only true one, my only one, My Park Anika"

His hands immediately raising to touch the letters, slowly trailing down each one, his heartbeat feeling each and every word as his eyes again went up to her face, "My only beauty"

So f!$king true!

His heartbeat spoke for him as he nodded, leaning a step towards the canvas, "My only true one"

So bloody f!$king true!

This time his soul spoke for him as he once again nodded, taking one more step towards the canvas, "My only one"

SO BLOODY F!$KING HELL TRUE!

The blood flowing through his body spoke as he once again nodded, his hands raising and touched her red scarf that resembled the color of blood, "My Park Anika"

His forehead touched hers, looking into her eyes, he smirked, "I will make it true, my miele" (honey)

This time, he spoke, swearing to his heartbeat for the first time, that whatever happens, this beauty, this woman, this masterpiece, this miracle, will only be his, his one and only miele, his one and only one.

He leaned even more forward, his plump lips touching her beautiful eyes as he closed his eyes and let his lips trail down the surface of the skin, the pace of his heartbeats increasing while imagining, what if all this was real? What if he actually was trailing his lips down her skin? 

A groan left his lips, his lips now on her cheeks, his eyes still closed, he pecked her cheek before going even more down, opening his eyes, he smiled finding his lips right on her beautiful smile as he just let it stay there, while his eyes went up once again, slowly taking in all her beauty features.

He wants to see her... so badly, he really wants to see her.

"Two months only left miele, after that... this Park, as promised... won't even leave you for a millisecond... cause you make it hard for me to stay away from you, for me to even look at your beauty, for me to just be with you"