Never stay with me

Jimin smiled a little as soon as he entered the room. She wasn't on her bed this time, she was standing next to the window and staring at the garden.

"Do you want to go out?" He carefully asked her through his gentle voice. He noticed her stiffen on her place and her jaw slightly clenched as she turned her head a bit away from him.

Sighing a little, she stepped away from the window. Jimin's eyes widened a little seeing her walking towards him. She didn't even pass a glance as she passed by him with a way more than safe distance between them. 

Jimin smiled and was about to follow her when she halted on her movements making him stop as well. Without turning back, she muttered nonchalantly, "I'll go alone." Jimin hesitated to agree, he knew that she wasn't taking her meals properly, she wasn't feeling well to stand under the sun for long... especially when she was two months pregnant. He hummed anyways, as he realized that she was a bit active after a long while. It had been over two months. Two months since he entered this universe and he wasn't able to change anything. He wasn't able to heal her.

He stepped back and watched her as she slowly left the room. He smiled a little, at least she decided to leave the room.

Reaching the window, he waited to see her at the garden and after a while there she was. His gaze softened when noticing the barely visible soft smile embracing her lips as her eyes roamed around the beautiful flowers. Seeing them up close brought another glow to her mind and heart as she slowly sat on the grass while holding her small baby bump and just let the wind flow through her body. Her tied up hair played with the wind lightly and Jimin felt like he was seeing an angel sitting among the bunch of flowers.

"She truly deserves these beautiful views. She truly deserves her happy smiles." He whispered mindlessly. He remembers how she locked herself in the room after finding out that she was pregnant. At times, her sobs could be heard outside the room, shattering his heart as he simply leaned his head against the door and painfully heard her. He wanted to comfort her..., but he also knew that his presence next to her would only worsen her situation as he simply stayed hidden from her yet close to her. He knows what she felt. Hesitation. On keeping the child. But after she had come out of her room, she started eating a little even though it wasn't enough. Took care of herself a little better and there was this unknown glow radiating from her face.

He watched her as she traced those rose petals softly, her smile widening and a frown appeared on her face, appreciating the beauty of these flowers. She suddenly felt a gaze over her and looked back, looking up she froze for a moment seeing him softly gazing at her with a soft smile. She quietly stared at him.

He sure behaved differently these past two months. Giving her soft smiles instead of smirks, long distances between them and most importantly... there was genuine care and respect for her through his gaze.

Everything confused her... she didn't know what happened to him..., but at the same time... she knew that nothing would change.

She gasped and looked back to her fingers, seeing that a thorn had pricked her slightly. Bl00d appeared and she only stared at her finger. She painfully smiled a little remembering the times when she used to squeeze her finger to release more bl00d so that she could whine about it to her caretaker, but now she was silent, her heart was squeezing out more pain then needed, more wasn't necessary.

Jimin realized what had happened and immediately ran downstairs. Reaching the garden, he didn't even think about her hatred for him at the moment and crouched next to her, quickly grabbing her hand. Her eyes widened as she looked over to him in disbelief. He frowned at the bl00d and quickly put her finger inside his mouth, sucking it a little as she gasped and placed her other hand on his chest to push him away. He let go of her finger and looked up to see her glaring at him.