String of Love

Reaching back to the mansion, Jimin was still smiling widely at his wife's jealous mood, looking at her once again, he let out another giggle finding her too adorable.

"Didn't get over it yet?"

Anika looked at him with a frown, "I'm fine"

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows, "Yeah, can very well see that"

Pouting a bit, she looked away as Jimin chuckled before pulling her closer to him by her waist, "I'll only look at you, my darling"

Those pouting lips were now trembling to form into a shy smile as she bit her lower lip before looking away making him smirk.

Few minutes later

Anika was  taking a shower.

Jimin was now busy with his work as she decided to take some more time in the shower.

The water running down her scalp to her whole body was helping her calm down a bit, as she focused on the water rather than on that woman.

The door opened as her eyes popped out as wide as ever, looking to the door, she gasped too loudly seeing her husband standing there.

"JIMIN!"

She yelled, but the man paid no attention to reply back as his eyes were slowly trailing down, not until a shampoo bottle hit his leg as he lowly groaned before looking up at her eyes, that were glaring at him.

Instead of taking his steps back and leaving the washroom, he took his steps forward, reaching the shower, his eyes were still on hers, the burning desire of his mad l!st to look down at her once, but no! He just couldn't as he kept his stubborn gaze on hers, who was looking at the man in disbelief.

"J-Jimin"

Her low voice made him smirk as he bent his head to her level, looking right at her eyes as he huskily whispered, "Tell me to leave and I will"

Her back hit the cold wall behind her as she lowly gasped before looking at him, both her arms were covering her main parts immediately after she threw the bottle as she squirmed herself in his gaze.

"Miele"

She looked down, her eyes now a bit as he sighed hearing her silence, "I'll leav-"

His deep voice was cut when she closed her eyes shut, her trembling arms peeling themselves from her main parts to falling on either of her sides as he looked at her in shock.

Not caring about anything, he hugged her, "A-Anika"

Her sobs echoed through the whole room as he shut his eyes, cursing himself for pulling this stupid move.

"Anika, b-baby, my sweetheart, I-"

He let out a sigh, "I didn't mean it, my miele"

He did.

"I didn't. Just forget it. I was just trying to play with you"

No. He wasn't.

Anika pulled apart a little, looking up at him with her red glossy orbs making heartbeat skip a beat, not knowing where to concentrate, on her sadness or on her beauty.

"R-Really?"

"Yes"

He instantly replied, not wanting to make her even more sad.

She embraced him, "I g-got scared"

Jimin rolled his eyes, mouthing to himself, "F!$k you Park Jimin"

"Why, my miele? Why?"