Promises to fulfill

Jimin glanced at the door which had been closed ever since he walked out from the previous day. He sighed and walked downstairs while cuffing his shirt, thinking about whatever had happened with him. He knew that there was something wrong. His parents weren't there, his annoying sister too was absent and so was his old monster. Most importantly, his wife wasn't behaving like how she usually is.

Jimin halted on his steps, remembering how broken she looked. Her tears flowing down her cheeks while her eyes remained to be blank. He sighed and clenched his fists. He hates it whenever she cries and whatever happened the previous day was worse than what happened to her when she got a panic attack.

Continuing his steps, he walked inside the dining room, and there. It was empty. Of course, the dishes were prepared by the maids, but what about his family. He was confused, but more than that, he was frustrated. He could hear their chats and laughs echoing through his ears. Before his wedding, he was living alone in his mansion and that's where all his wife's portraits were kept, but after their wedding his mother had requested him to stay with them and he couldn't deny her. After living with them after a long while and that too with his dear wife, he felt like the most luckiest man alive. Rather than walking into an empty mansion with only people there to follow his commands, it was miraculously beautiful to walk into a mansion filled with both laughter and tears, while at the same time embracing each other with love. What more could he have asked for? And the fact that he didn't even ask for this. His wife. He shut his eyes and smiled lovingly, remembering everything from the beginning. His denial to the most biggest blessing in his life. 

Jimin suddenly flinched when the sight of her broken state appeared in his thoughts. He frowned with upset eyes. Oh! Her tears hit him like a ton of bricks! Sitting in the chair, he wondered about what could have happened, because one thing he was sure of- this Anika isn't his wife. 

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone buzzed with a message. Leaning back on the chair, he decided to push these thoughts away for now, because all this was just messing up his head in the most terrible way. Picking up his phone, he lazily tapped the screen and opened the message.

"Jimin-ah. My sweet little cute mochi." Jimin frowned at the message, his lips parted, so ready to cuss whoever had that sent such a message, when his eyes travelled up and caught the name. Jin. He lifted his eyebrows, what was his hyung up to? He saw that he was typing and waited for the next message to be sent, so that he could understand the purpose of such a weird message right at the morning.

"We need to talk regarding yesterday's matter. Now quickly get your a$$ here!" Jimin recalled Jin throwing a huge fuss yesterday and wondered what this was about. He looked straight ahead at the breakfast served on his plate and tilted his head. She was hurting. She was broken. She wanted him to d!e. Jimin turned his head away feeling his eyes stinging. Clearing his throat, he quickly grabbed the glass of orange juice and dunked it down his throat before getting up and placing the glass back on the table. His mind was messed up. He needed answers to which his questions made no sense and well, most importantly... he needed his family back. 

Leaving the mansion, his heart felt heavy having to leave without meeting her, but by the previous meeting he knew that she doesn't want him near her. Sitting inside his car, he unknowingly looked beside him at the passenger seat and remembered the way he used to hold her hand while driving. She used to turn her head away from him and face the window with her rosy cheeks. He remembers everything so clearly. His breath turned heavy when her broken state once again appeared in his thoughts, hitting him back to reality as he tightly gripped the steering wheel within his hands and clenched his jaw, he was hurting..., just cause she was in pain.

Starting the engine, he drove off from his premises and left to meet up with Jin and clear whatever he was talking about the previous day. 

Anika heard the sound of the car and turned her head away from the window. The room was dark, the pillow always wet with her tears, while her body was numb from lying down almost all day except for when she had to clean herself. And even though she didn't want to, cause she was just so tired, she still did. She still feels his sinful touches on her and she can't help but clean herself till her whole body turns red.