Honeymoon

Fluttering his eyes open, his beautiful wife coming into his view, her hands softly grabbing his shirt, her face almost hidden in his chest as he chuckled, tightening his grip around her waist, he loved this feeling so much.

Slowly leaning down, he pecked her crown before slowly getting up from the bed without interrupting her sleep.

Through the way, his foot hit the table beside his bed as he pressed his lips into a thin line, looking at her, who didn't even move an inch in her sleep, he shook his head, a small smile forming on his lips as he realized that she's a heavy sleeper.

He ignored the bare pain on his foot and walked to the washroom to get himself ready.

Entering the washroom, he looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes falling to the simple ring on his ring finger as he leaned forward, his arms holding the sink, his eyes on his own reflection, he could see the happiness visible on his iris as he chuckled in disbelief at his own sudden changes, he clearly remembers how he spend those two months in Russia... and now, she's here.

He bit his lower lip to contain his wide smile before removing his clothes and getting in the shower.

Few minutes later, he walked out, the closet was next to the washroom as he entered it and trailed his eyes across the whole room, his eyes almost disappearing noticing that there were her dresses now.

His smile was enough for anyone to realize how happy this new groom was with this wedding and... her.

He looked thoroughly, wanting to wear something nice for her as he just stood there, both his hands on either of his hips, his eyes roaming around his side of the closet, a sigh escaped his lips, not knowing what to pick, leaning his back against the table containing all his watches, he stared at all his clothes, his arms crossed over his chest, he nibbled on his lower lip, thinking very hardly on what to wear.

He had no clue how many minutes had passed, he just was going through all his clothes, finding nothing special in particular as he lowly groaned, annoyed at everything.

"What are you doing?"

He immediately turned around, coming face in face with his wife, who had already woken up, and was drying her hair?

"You took a shower?"

She slowly nodded.

"So quickly?"

"Umm... I took at least 30 minutes"

What the f!$k?!

"But your clot-"

"I had taken it when you were in the washroom"

Wow! 30 minutes was wasted on just looking at his clothes.

He cleared his throat, feeling it suddenly dry seeing her in a beautiful grey churidar.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Anika asked him softly, putting the towel which she was using to dry her hair in the laundry basket.

Jimin smirked, taking slow steps towards her, he stood in front of her, his eyes playfully staring at her making her gulp and duck her head.

"Something sweet?"

His thumb landing on her lips as he softly caressed them, making her eyes widen at his move.

"Something unforgettable?"

He leaned even more closer, their noses touching as Anika raised both of her hands and placed it on his chest in an attempt to push him away, when suddenly-