Won't leave you

"J-Jimin"

His name left her lips in a whisper making his knees melt.

His eyes took in her appearance, wearing a baby pink churidar, he let out a shaky breath he never knew that he was holding.

His eyes just wanting to stare at her forever with not even a single attention of taking his eyes off her for even a millisecond.

"What d-do you mean?"

Jimin smirked at her, taking a step closer to her, he leaned his head to hers, "Exactly what I said sweetheart"

"But you h-have a busi-"

"Yeah, for 2 months"

He internally rolled his eyes, not wanting to waste a second or two in not being able to see her.

"B-"

"Shh... I came here to see you, and I will everyday for the rest of these two months"

Anika frowned

"No"

Jimin was shook, "What?"

"You have to focus on your work Jimin"

She said in her sweet and soft voice making him want to obey her immediately, and he would have already, but the matter is not easy.

"I will sweetheart, but my night's are only for you"

Anika shook her head, "Just two months Jimin, then... y-you know"

Her head ducked a beat as a blush crept onto her cheeks making her look adorable, he smirked, "I know my beautiful queen, but I want to see you in person"

"How did you spend the days after our first meeting? We only met yesterday after that"

Only if she knew

"B-But that's different-"

"There's nothing different, if you come here tomorrow, then I'll tell your grandfather myself"

His eyes widened, "What the f!$k?" A whisper left his lips

"What?"

"No-I mean why would you?"

"There are many reasons"

She turned around, a small smile forming on her lips as she walked to her bed, while Jimin frowned, "Like what?"

"Our parents won't like it, for both of us, it's against out tradition" she said sitting on the bed

"And... coming here every night and going back too, don't you think you'll get tired?"

Jimin smiled, "I come to see you to regain my energy"

Anika's heart fluttered, she didn't expect this, she didn't expect any of this, she didn't expect him.

"S-Still"

Jimin smirked

"Fine, I won't come"

Anika looked at him, "Promise?"

"My promise to you"

She smiled softly, "Go then"

Jimin frowned, "Now?"

"It's so late"

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, "5 more minutes?"

Anika thought for a while before slowly nodding, "5"

Jimin nodded and just stood there, staring at his beauty.

Anika looked down, she never was someone to have feelings for someone romantically, she never really ever imagined in her life that she'd get married, she always thought that relationships aren't for her, all these new types of emotions of heart fluttering, heartbeat pounding hardly against her chest, some funny feeling on the pit of her stomach, small shy smiles, and last the effect of his smiles.

"5 minutes are over" Jimin frowned

"Minutes? I thought you said decades"

Anika's eyes widened

"W-What?"

Jimin smirked, walking to where she is sitting, he crouched in front of her, looking straight at her eyes, "This Park Jimin will never leave you, my sweetheart, won't ever leave you, not that I don't want to, I tried..., but I can't. So my beautiful soon to be wife"

She felt like she was living in a fantasy, hearing these words from someone

"After two months, this Park won't leave your name, nor you"