| 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |6:26

"Kiari" Kentrell said as he looked up at me.

"Yes Kentrell" I said as I texted my mom to let her know that I was boarding the plane.

"Come and sit by me" he said as he pulled me through the large plane.

Kentrell convinced me to fly in his private jet with him.

He pulled me over to the couch before sitting me down. He sat next to me before placing his head on my shoulder.

"Woo woo woo, the bitches in the club!" somebody yelled as they ran onto the plane.

"Mane... Shut the fuck up bitch!" Kentrell said with irritation in his voice.

"Nigga hush- ouu I remember you" the boy said as he looked over at me.

"Leave ha' the fuck alone, she don't want yo' sour patch ass" Kentrell mugged as he shifted so he could lay his head on my lap.

"Nigga stop tryna act hard and shit" the boy said before walking to the other side of the plane and sitting down.

"Nigga get on my damn nerves" Kentrell mumbled as I started to play in his hair.

I looked down after Kentrell started rubbing circles on my thigh.

"You okay, ma?" he asked as he looked up at me while licking over his bottom lip.

"Yeah, why?" I said as I traced his face tattoos.

"Just checking" he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

I shrugged before looking out of the plne window.

I grabbed my phone before taking a few pictures. Once I was done, I put my phone next to me on the couch.

I leaned my head on the window before closing my eyes.

____

I woke up to the feeling of someone messaging my feet.

I looked down to see Kentrell on his phone with my left foot in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I mumbled while stretching.

"Nun, lil girl" he smirked causing me to scoff.