| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 6:48 am

"Kiari!" Kentrell shouted from downstairs as he look out the peep hole of the front door.

"Something outside!" he yelled louder after not hearing a response.

"Did you order something!?" he asked before sighing loudly.

He opened the door before picking up the big box.

"It's from Fashion Nova" Kentrell mumbled before closing the door.

He placed the package down before walking up the stairs.

He walked into the master bedroom before looking at the closed bathroom door.

Kentrell opened the door causing a small smile to appear on his face.

"Hey baby momma" Kentrell said as he walked behind Kiari before wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Hey" Kiari mumbled as she continued to flat iron her hair.

"Why you not energetic?" Kentrell asked as he leaned down before putting his head in the crook of Kiari's neck.

"I'm sleepy, I don't get up this early on a regular day" Kiari responded as she bit her bottom lip.

"Yo' package came" Kentrell said before starting to place soft kisses on the side of Kiari's neck.

"From where?" Kiari asked as Kentrell massaged her hips.

"Fashion Tova" Kentrell mumbled causing Kiari to chuckle.

"It's Nova, papa" she smiled as she started to flat iron her last piece of hair.

"Whatever the hell that is" he responded before he started sucking on her hot spot.

A low moan escaped Kiari's lips causing her to reach up before trying to push Kentrell's head.

"Nooo" Kiari whined as Kentrell's hands drifted to her stomach.

"Just a quickie, please?" Kentrell spoke softly as he continued to give attention to her hot spot.

"Okay stop, I'm not trying go in there with hickeys on my neck" she mumbled causing Kentrell to sigh.

"I don't care, let them motherfuckas know how you got pregnant in the first place."

"That's so ghetto" Kiari mumbled as she unplugged the flat iron.