| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 8:36 am

"Kentrell" I said as I looked over at him with a smile on my face.

"I love you" I said once he looked over at me causing him to smile at me.

"I love you too, Sanai" he said as he looked ahead of him.

"You ready to do the first verse, Top?" his engineer asked as he looked over at him causing him to slowly nod.

"But fuck that shawty with it, she a small lover" Kentrell rapped with his eyes closed causing me to pull out my phone before starting to record him.

"If them niggas get the chance, they'll probably all cuff her" he continued as he held my foot in his hand since my feet were in his lap.

"How she pull up in that bently, she can take a sucker" he said into the mic before mumbling while slowly nodding his head.

"Pull up dripping, she a big, fine mothafucka."

Kentrell finished the rest of the song before listening to some more beats.

I opened up my message app before ready some of my messages.

I opened Instagram before deciding to look through my dm's.

I ignored the messages before getting off Instagram and getting on Pinterest.

"I'm bored" I mumbled as I turned off my phone before putting it in my lap.

I got up causing Kentrell to grab my hand.

"Where you going?" he asked with a frown on his face causing me to smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said causing him to stand up.

"Let me come with you" he said as he grabbed my hand before pulling me out of the studio room and walking down a long hallway.

He pulled me into the unisex bathroom before letting go of my hand.

I looked in the mirror before opening my purse and grabbing my edge brush and edge control.

"Why you not using the bathroom?" Kentrell asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Because I didn't have to go in the first place" I said as I started to do my edges.

"So why you come in here?" he laughed as he put his face in my neck.