| 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 6:30 am

"Why are your feet in my shirt!" Kiari asked as she looked at Kentrell who looked back at her with a smirk on his face.

"Maneeee" Kentrell dragged as he looked at the mirror over the bed.

"You high as hell right now" Kiari laughed as she shook her head.

"Nah ma, I'm sober" Kentrell said as he slowly blinked causing Kiari to pull out her phone and record him.

"What you say?" Kiari said as she zoomed into the side of his face.

"Why yo' flash on?" he asked with a small smile on his face.

"Nevermind, what you watching?" she asked causing him to point to the tv.

She turned the camera to the tv before busting out laughing.

"Why you watching bob the builder?" she laughed as she put the camera back on him.

"I'm tryna build a bitch body" he smiled before looking back at the tv.

"What bitch you tryna body build?" Kiari asked causing him to shrug.

"You" he glanced over at her before putting her feet on his shoulder.

"Why me?" she asked as she looked down at him because she was sitting up on the headboard.

"You slim in the waist but imma give you some mo' ass" Kentrell said as he massaged her foot.

"Okay, you can watch your show now" Kiari mumbled as she ended the video.

"Mhm" Kentrell hummed as he turned his attention back to the tv.

"I'm bored" Kiari mumbled as she looked at the picture of her and Kentrell on her lockscreen.

"Watch this wit' me" Kentrell replied causing her to chuckle.

"I'm good, papa" Kiari smiled as Kentrell continued to massage her feet.

Kentrell's phone started ringing causing him to slowly pick it up.

He smacked his lips before putting the phone up to his ear.

"Huh?" He asked with a mug on his face before glancing up at Kiari who was typing on her phone.

"Nah, how many times I gotta tell you that?" he sighed before hanging up the phone.