| 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 1:36 pm

"Kiari it's not that serious, damn" Semaj said as she continued to wipe the counters.

"No because why the fuck would they do that to a child?" I sighed causing her to shrug.

We watched crime documentary and one of them was about a man who kidnapped and assaulted a young girl.

"Like I would kill myself if something like that happened to my child" I shook my head before feeling my phone vibrate.

--- 🫶🏽🫀: Come over RIGHT NOW

I sighed causing Semaj to frown. "What's wrong?" she asked as she glanced over at me.

"I gotta go, I'll call you later" I said as I hugged her.

"Bye bestie westie" she sighed as she hugged me back.

I grabbed my keys off the counter before heading out the door.

I got into my car before pulling out of the driveway and making my way to Kentrell's house.

____

"Why did you call me over here?" I asked as Kentrell laid his head on my stomach.

"Because I missed you" he mumbled causing me to shrug.

"Aye Kiari" Kentrell said with a smirk on his face letting me know that he was about to say some bullshit.

"What" I rolled my eyes as Kentrell placed his hand on my thigh.

"Let me put this dick in yo-" he started but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Can you stop? Like forreal" I said causing him to sigh.

"Why? Well can I suck on yo clit-" he started but I cut him off again.

"Kentrell!" I said causing him to laugh.

"Ight, let me see what you look like naked" Kentrell said as he placed open mouth kisses on my stomach.

"Nope" I said before grabbing my phone from on the side of me.

"Please."

"Kentrell no, damn. How many times I gotta say no?" I mumbled causing him to lean up and look at me.